Sunlight - Twilight Parody (2)

A/N Sorry for the long wait I had lost my usb and I had to restart the story and all my others, unfortunately. So that is why it took so long to upload! This is not the last you see of Henry; he is actually a very important person in my story…. I know that this part I chapter is short and I know I have been slacking off but I promise to make part II long :D

Chapter 2:

The roaring crowd grew louder and louder the closer I got to the doors; I tried staying out of the airport as long as I could but the other passengers kept pushing me up the terminal. I knew the airport was bigger last time I was here, it was 8 years ago after all; Spoons might be a bit behind the rest of the world but they have many builders here and the population keeps growing that they have to make places bigger and better. I hate big, crowded places they made me feel alone, even though I am surrounded by people. I took in a deep breath and walked at the sliding doors; in an instant they slid opened and the rest of the airport was revealed. I gasped. Okay so I wasn’t expecting it to be this fancy; maybe an extra wing but not this. The place looked like something the Queen would live in; a massive glass chandelier hung down above us in the middle of the window style roof, the walls were painted a shining silver and random walls of mirrors where placed to make it look even bigger, the floors where all tiled – a hassle to clean – with  white stone. How much would this have cost?

My thoughts where interrupted by a pat on my shoulder; I looked up and noticed Henry peering down at me, “thanks kid! You are the first person who didn’t judge me about my weight.”

I nervously smiled, not to your face I didn’t. “That’s okay, nice meeting you.”

“Yeah you too, I hope to see you again Bella,” he winked and disappeared into the crowd. I was surprised he vanished that quickly.

I turned the other way and begun my long hike to the luggage pick-up; it was hard squeezing through the rushing people but eventually I made my way to the pick-up. Now for the hard part, finding my luggage!

My head begun to spin after watching hundreds if not thousands of backs move along the pick-up tray; I haven’t seen any of mine yet and I have begun to worry. This stuff was important to me, it was all of my memories of my friends back home – wait I didn’t have any friends – and my very top secret diary that no one knows exists. Just as I lost all hope I saw the poo green suitcase come around the corner towards me; I could tell it was mine from the colour of the bag and Justin Bieber sticker on the front of it, as it came to me I plucked it off and snuggled it.  “How I missed you my wittle ball of hair,” I say continually kissing the sticker. I looked up – my lips still in kissing form – and noticed everyone around me was staring, okay so maybe I was a freak who kissed my suitcase but I am a lonely woman.

“Bella? Is that my bum sniffer?” I heard a man say from behind me.

I turn to see my dad dressed as a hippy, “uh hey dad! Why the costume?”

“This is no costume man; it is the way of life.” His voice was mellow and flowing, “these clothes are moulded to the shape of my body.”

I shudder, thinking about that. I take a look at what he is wearing and I try holding back my snicker; his bare – completely hairy – chest was showing as he only had an Indian style vest on, he wore tight torn jeans and a cowboy hat. He truly is embarrassing. “It looks – uh nice?” I stutter, still staring at him.

“Bring it in,” he sings holding out his arms, I sigh and wrap my arms around him. I smelt him and instantly the memories of him flood back; his smell was a mix between chestnuts and – I sniff again – mud? I feel his arms wrap around my body and then from nowhere he begun to squeeze the life out of me. “I am sorry my mind just went crazy and my soul told me to hug like there was no tomorrow,” he sung out.

“Th-at is al-right,” I manage to say as he still squeezed me.