Cupcake Day!

Renata's POV

Well, I survived another day in the madhouse- I mean, playground. Yesterday, Blaine and Kurt got married because of a skipping game. It was adorable, but Sebastian looked a bit sulky. It could have been because Kurt borrowed his skipping rope, but I think it was something else.

The third day, there aren't nearly as many kids. I heard there was a flu going around, but I really suspect a plot device. The only kids there are Mercedes, Tina, Mike, Kurt, Blaine, Jesse, Sunshine, Rachel and Sebastian. I watch from a bench as the children play and interact, totally bored.

Well, it's better than being exasperated.

Mercedes's POV

Today, I bring something to the playground so Kurt will like me. I bring eleven cupcakes (I counted). There's an extra one which I will give to Kurt. So then he will like me.

"Kurt!' I call out. He looks at me.

"What is it?"

"I have something for you."

He sees the plate of cupcakes in my hands, and comes over to where I am.

"Do you want a cupcake?" I ask him. "You can have two, cause you're really special."

Kurt smiles. "Thank you!" He takes two cupcakes, then asks me quietly, "Can I get one for Blaine?"

"Of course! I was gonna get one for Blaine anyway. It's just you who gets two."

He picks out another cake and turns to leave, but stops. "Mercedes?"

"Yeah, Kurt?"

"Thanks. No one but Mom and Dad ever called me special before." He turns away and goes back to Blaine.

I think that's really sad. Kurt's the most special person in the world, anyone can see that.

Wait a moment... Kurt married Blaine. So Blaine is stopping me from getting Kurt to like me.

Blaine has to go.

Sunshine's POV

La la laaa...

I practice my singing while under the bridge. Jesse took me to the playground again today, which was nice of him, but he won't pay any attention to me. He keeps staring at a different girl. She's singing as well.

I sing louder, hoping to get Jesse to come back. The other girl sees me and starts singing even louder, so I get louder. We keep going until we're both screaming.

"KEEP IT DOWN!" Blaine yells. "I'M TRYING TO TALK TO KURT!"

I stop singing, but the other girl keeps going. That's really rude. I leave Jesse alone and wander over to a boy and a girl playing hopscotch.

"Hello," I say. "Can I play?"

"Sure!" The boy says. "I'm Mike and this is Tina. Tina doesn't talk much, but she's really nice."

Tina smiles at me and we start playing.

"Wait, I've seen you before!"

"That's right," Mike says. "I saw you at the Annual Lima Asian Market in July."

"Isn't that a fun place?"

"Yeah, it is."

Sebastian's POV

I'm watching Kurt and Blaine when she comes over. A girl holding a plate containing one cupcake.

"Hi, I'm Mercedes," she tells me. "I know you're Sebastian."

I ask her what she wants, and she tells me. It turns out, she has the same problem as me. Klaine (as I call them). She wants Kurt to herself, and I want Blaine to myself. So we make a plan.

I can't tell you the plan, it's a secret!

But let me tell you: when it's over, we'll have nothing but Kurtcedes and Seblaine.

Will Sebastian and Mercedes carry out their evil deeds? Will Jesse talk to Rachel? Will the other children recover from the plot device flu? To find out, tune in next time to Klaine's Playground!