Movie Premiere

“Wake up!” Avery yelled when she jumped on to Rocky's bed the next weekend.

“NO!” Rocky moaned. He rolled over in the bed, hiding his head under the pillow.

“Come on Rock. Today's a big day.” Nothing. He stayed in the bed. Avery sighed, and sat on his back. Rocky smirked, he rolled over and wrapped his arms around her her waist.

“Hi.” His voice was velvety smooth, his hair fell in his eyes.

She playfully rolled her eyes and squirmed out of his muscular arms. “Come on. You have to get ready.” Avery got off the bed. “Ross' movie premiere is tonight. You know Teen Beach Musical?” As she walked out of the room, she turned back, a smirk on her face. “And, put a shirt on Rocky.”

“I know you like it!” He called after her.

Avery walked out of Rocky's room and found herself down the hallway knocking on Rydel's door. “Come in.” Her sweet voice call out. Avery peered in the door.

“Delly, can you help me?” She asked timidly. Rydel smiled and invited Avery into the room.

“What's up?” Rydel questioned.

“I need help getting ready for the premiere.” Avery admitted, and was quickly frightened when Rydel gave her a wicked smirk.

~~~~

“Gentlemen! And mom.” Rydel said in front of her family a few hours later, a huge smile on her face. “I am proud to introduce Avery Mason, all ready for her first premiere.” She turned around, and looked disappointed. “Sunny!! Get out here!” Rydel stomped out of the room, and dragged Avery back. Rocky's jaw dropped when he saw his best friend wearing a beautiful dress. ( http://www.polyvore.com/movie_premiere/set?id=50082534 ) and her hair ( http://www.promhairstylesforshorthair.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Prom-Hairstyles-For-Short-Hair1.jpg )

“What do we think?” Avery questioned playfully. She spun around giving everybody a view.

“Whoa Sunny.” Ratliff exclaimed. Ryland and Riker both noted how pretty she looked. But it was Rocky who was really blown away.

“Wow, Sunny. You look amazing.” Rocky beamed as he stood next to her. Avery smiled.

Ross walked up to Avery and held out his arm. “Is my lovely date ready? The limo is here guys.” He said with a smirk on his face. Avery took his arm and walked out to the limo. Rocky sighed and followed his brother.

~~~
“What's the matter?” Avery whispered to Rocky when they sat next to each other in the limo.

Rocky shrugged. “Nothing. Why?”

“I don't know. You just look kinda upset. I was making sure you're okay.” She replied. “Can you help me put my necklace on?” She asked while pulling out her mustache necklace from her purse.

“Sure.” Rocky took the necklace, and gently wrapped the chain around her neck. His hands trembled when her clasped the necklace. But when he finished, Avery turned to him and gave him a beaming smile.

When the limo came to a stop, everyone filed out. Ross held out his hand towards Avery, she smiled when she gently placed her hand in his. Together they walked down the red carpet, the rest of the R5 band only a few steps back.

“So, Ross, are you and Avery dating?” A reporter questioned, holding a microphone to Ross' face.

Ross chuckled. “No, actually Avery is just one of my close friends.” He explained.

“Avery, do you have a boyfriend?” the reporter held the microphone to her face.

“Um, no. I am just waiting for the right guy to come and ask me.” Avery answered, sideway glancing to Rocky, a smile on her face. Ross' mouth dropped when he saw the glance.

“Thanks guys.” The reporter said when Ross and Avery started to walk away.

Ross wrapped his arm around her waist, and whispered into her ear. “So, Rocky huh?” Avery rolled her eye and pushed Ross off of her playfully. “You're not denying it.” Ross said in a sing song voice.

“Can we talk about this later?” Avery said though her teeth as the pair posed for a photo together. Ross nodded his head. They continued to smile and answer questions for reporters. Than Ross posed with his band, while Avery did some solo shots.

“Avery, can we get a picture of you with R5?” A photographer asked. Avery smiled and walked over to the band. “Yeah, right there between Ross and Rocky.” The guys wrapped their arms around Avery. The group posed for a few photos before they were herded into the theater.

When they walked in, Avery found herself walking next to Rocky. “Okay, I have a question for you.” He said so quietly only she could hear him. “Why did you come with Ross? I mean, why a date?”

“I don't know. It's not really a date.” Avery muttered. She smiled, and turned to her best fried. “What are you? Jealous?”

Rocky scoffed. “I am not jealous of Ross.” Avery smiled to herself.

“I should get back to him.” She gave gave Rocky a peck on the cheek before walking back to her date. Rocky smiled, and gently touched his cheek, still tingling from her kiss.

“I saw that you know.” Ross whispered as they sat down. “What would the press think if they saw my date kissing my brother?” He questioned sarcastically.

Avery chuckled. “Shh, the movie is starting.”

Ross leaned next to her ear. “Sunny. I'm in the movie. I think I know what it's about.” She shook her head playfully and tried to watch the movie.

~~~

When the movie ended, the group of friends started to make their way to the after party. “So, what did you think?” Rocky said when he came up behind Avery.

She smile. “I actually really liked it.” She shivered.

“Are you cold?” Rocky asked. Avery shook her head, but her shivers led Rocky to shrug out of his jacket. He draped it over her shoulders.

“Thanks.” She smiled sweetly at him. Ross smiled when he saw them together.

Rocky looked around than back to Avery. “Do you wanna ditch this party?”

Avery nodded her head. “Dying to!” As they started to walk away, Riker called after them,

“Where are you guys going?”

Avery looked at Rocky, than back to Riker. “Crazy!”