Chapter 1 - Raised by Wolves

Hey everyone! hope you like this chapter! the song on this side it the name of the chapter as well as the song Bo Partially quotes at the end of the chapter. Enjoy! Please tell me what you think!!!!

Raised by Wolves - Falling In Reverse

                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Bo's pov.

once the door clicks closed i  chuckle walking down the hall.

the closer i get to the end of the hall i hear growls, snarls, and howls.

Awe, Shit not this crap again.

i roll my eyes and make quick work of shifting.

i stay hidden in the shadows against the wall when i reach the end of the hall i can see my fathers black wolf form charging towards another that is about to jump onto jerry's back.

i suppress a growl and lie in wait which isn't easy for me, i love being in the fight but right now i need to stay hidden and attack anyone that tries to slip pass the fight and down the hall where they believe i'm sitting in some room with Kenz.

after about 10 minutes a smaller blond wolf slinks into the opening of the hall.

he quickly pads down the hall and i wait until he's out of sight from the mini war going on before i make my move.

i strike quickly not feeling up to draggin it out, i clamp my massive jaws around his throat before jerking my head and ripping it out.

i push his body of to the side and go back to hiding in the shadows.

after a few more minutes i hear the soft clicks of claws on concrete looking up the hall i dont see anything.

my head whipped around in a millisecond as i saw a big chestnut wolf readying its self to spring through the doorway were kenz and black veil brides are.

without a seconds thought i take off down the corridor towards the wolf who is so concentrated doesn't see me coming.

i reach him a second after he jumps into the room clashing with him mid-flight sending us into a roll.

i heard several screams & gasps as we snapped at each other.

i grabbed hold of his shoulder dragging my teeth through the flesh and muscle.

i felt pain in my ear as he clamped his jaws on it.

i sent us rolling so i was on top this time forcing him to release his grip on my ear.

i dragged my paws down the wolf's chest leaving behind several trails of blood.

the wolf let out a whimper of pain and tore into my front right leg.

i howled jerking it away snapping in the wolfs face.

he tried to flip us over but i jumped away landing steadily on my feet in front of kenzie who was being held back by Ashley and CC while Jinxx and Jake held Andy back.

i held my bleeding leg tight to my chest getting into a defensive position letting a growl rumble deep in my chest.

my ears flattened to my skull as i looked over my opponet waiting for him to make the next move, suddenly he lashes out trying to grab the muscle on my left shoulder.

i jumped out of the way and dragged my claws down his side.

he tried to spin around to face me quickly but not quick enough as i grabbed his tail tossing him into the wall.