c. three

[ an: thank you guys so much for all your comments! the fact that you are enjoying this story means a lot to me, especially if you tell me so. ((:

dedication to writeidea, because take care is a huge inspiration to me. i actually am aiming to do a story involving harry writing letters to niall inside an insane asylum, and i can't say that your story did not help me come up with the idea. can't wait for the update! (: ]

chapter two

-x-

To say Zayn was disappointed in Harry was the understatement of the century. The two had never really gotten along, of course.

Harry was always favored by Simon Cowell. He was discovered a year after Zayn but was able to make his first album two years before Zayn could. Whenever Harry was at the same party Zayn was, Zayn would hide out in the bathroom because let's face it, he'd never get a girl with Harry in the same building.

Even if Harry did turn out gay.

But those aren't the main  reasons Zayn dislikes Harry.

Harry forced Zayn to play Seven Minutes in Heaven with him and a bunch of celebrities at a party. Zayn's girlfriend happened to be there, so he thought that he was going to get her.

But no. He got Harry.

And when they were in that closet, and when Harry had tried to make his move on him, and force himself on him, that was when Zayn decided he hated this man. He was a lust-filled, horny young adult. He probably thought Zayn would be more cooperative because he's Harry Styles. That's exactly why Zayn hates Harry.

"I've said it many times before," Louis, Zayn's best friend and also the second part of the duet, sighed as he leaned back against the chair. Zayn was pacing around the room, a frustrated look on his face. The two had just gotten back from the Picking, and they were waiting on the arrival of their new wives. Both had come to an agreement that they better have some experience in bed. "Some people change. Harry might not even be like that anymore."

"He is like that, Louis! Why do you think he makes millions of dollars every time he inhales and exhales?" Zayn was annoyed with this entire thing.

"Um, because he's a famous singer? And he's everything teenage girls want to worship? That's probably a great reason." Louis had seen Zayn get this way many times. Zayn had come up with a bunch of plans to ruin Harry's career, but none even got past the room he planned them in.

"I'm not trying to focus on that. I'm focusing on Harry's Pick."

"Do you mean the cute blonde he was walking out with? Why is he a problem? Do you think he's going to want to play Seven Minutes in Heaven with you too?" Louis sneered.

"No. I don't think he's gonna play Seven Minutes in Heaven with anyone, that's the thing. He's totally not someone Harry would want to spend the rest of his life with." Zayn was concentrating hard now.

"You're trying to solve a puzzle you have no business solving. That whole Seven Minutes thing with Harry was, what, two years ago? When he was still eighteen? No doubt in my mind he's changed. I don't think he'd have the fan base he has by being a sex hungry evil jerk."

But Zayn wasn't listening.

"I don't get it," he murmured, not trying to talk to Louis anymore but just trying to get his thoughts out of his head. "Harry should've gone for a man without a shirt. He should've gone for someone who was ripped, toned, and tanned. Someone whose cheeks wouldn't have turned bright red. Someone who wouldn't have fainted on him. Someone he could at least switch being top with!"