Chapter 13: Courtney, Media is Media part 1 .

X N a t a l i e X

I coulden't sleep at all last night , I woke up pretty early actually , just thinking about Courtney and Niall.

I just don't know what to do, I knew she must've not gotten any sleep either then.

I was sitting with Liam,Louis,Zayn and Harry. Zayn had his arm around me. I kept leaning my head on Zayn and sighing. Just then my dad walked in.

"Well I'm off to work today" He said. I smiled and got up and gave him a big hug. He missed yesterday because he had a meeting but that was okay , he apologized when he got home and we talked for hours .

"Bye dad,I love you" I said he smiled and hugged me tighter.

"And I love you, don't forget it ." He said kissing my cheek.

"I'll be home around nine sweetie" He said. "Okay dad,I'll wait for you." I said. He nodded and smiled and waved. We all waved and he shut the door. I sat on the couch again and Laid on Zayns shoulder and sighed.

"What's wrong Natalie?" Liam asked .

"I can't get this whole Courtney-Niall,situation out of my mind" I explained. " I mean I was hoping to come home and be happy again . I come back and there was more drama than I left !" I exclaim .

"Well what could we do?" asked Harry . He kept looking at Zayn.

"Well we could start by talking to Courtney more about the media , she just doesn't get it." I admit.

"Okay and they said they caught Niall with Demi?" I asked.

" Did Niall even sit and explain to her how the media and paps work at least ?" I asked.

The boys nodded. "He tried to , but Courtney woulden't listen." Liam said.

"How can we prove to Courtney that Niall didn't cheat?" I asked. " Or at least didn't attempt to try ."

"Well we know Niall woulden't cheat, he really likes Courtney, and he's never has cheated on a girl in his life!" Louis added.

I nodded. "But how do you know that his side of the story is true ?" I said. " Did he ever have a thing with Demi ?" I asked

The boys looked at me like I was insane. Zayn leaned and looked at me.

"What?" He asked. "It seems like you're on two sides here, do you believe Niall or not?" Zayn asked.

I groaned and put my face in my hands.

"Ugh,I don't know!" I yelled. Zayn sighed and kissed my forehead.

"Well we need to find a way to prove Niall's loyalty to Court and also explain how the media works around ." Harry added.

"How?" Louis asked. " The poor girls biggest fear is the media , it's like she wants nothing apart of it ."

" Well if she really likes Niall , she better get used to it ." Zayn recalled .

We all sat and thought. Just then an Idea came to me.

"I got it!" I yelled and smiled. The boys looked at me.

"What is it Love?" Louis asked. I smiled and looked at them

"Why don't we somehow track down Demi Lovato, and have her explain the media to Courtney , after that, we get her to talk to Niall and they will get back together!" I suggest .
The boys nodded.