Chapter 4

Mia P.O.V

Oh my goodness is she wearing tiger print pants, correction is she wearing PURPLE tiger print pants?

I always knew my boss Ms.Holbrook was...Well, special?

But I never thought I'd see the day she'd walk around the office in purple tiger print pants, handing out muffins and speaking in a clearly fake British accent.
It's good thing she is excellent at her job.

Shit, she's coming towards my office.
Okay, okay.
Big smile and don't laugh, big smile and don't laugh.

"Good morning, Ms. Holbrook." my voice was extra high pitched as I strained myself not to laugh.

"Oh Mia darling, how was your day yesterday at Woodsen enterprise?" Her fake accent continues.

"Umm well it was fine..." My voice was again high pitched but due to my lying this time.
It was everything but fine.

flashback

My hand stings as the burn from my slap began to spread through my palm.

I knew I hit him hard when I heard the slap echo around the room.

His face stayed twisted to the side for what seemed like forever.

His mouth hung open and his eyes blinked repeatedly, as if not believing what just happened.
To be honest, I can't believe what just happened.

Did I, Mia Crain, actually slapped THE Xavier Woodsen.

He's going to kill me.
I'm going to die!

Poor brownie, who's going to take care of her?

My dad is allergic to cats, so I know my parents won't take her.
A stuttering voice called me out of my thoughts.

"Did you- Did you just slap me?" Xavier looked me dead in the eye.

What baffled me was that instead of seeing eyes filled with anger, I saw stormy grey eyes filled with amusement? Joy? Lust?

I don't know.

What I do know is that he's starting to scare me more now.

"Well are you going to say something?"

You know what I already slapped him, what do I have to lose now?
I squared my shoulders and took a deep breath.

"Yes I did Mr.Woodsen and I won't hesitate to do it again if you even think about speaking about me that way again, and you better thank your lucky stars that I'm going to let it go and not report this as sexual assault, Good day Mr. Woodsen."

And with that I turned on my heels and stormed out of his office.

Only when I reached my car did I realize what I just did.

Shit, is he going to complain to Ms.Holbrook? Am I going to get fired?

-

I guess he didn't complain since I'm still here. And I definitely wasn't gonna tell anyone.
I wonder how many times he got away with this, purely because someone didn't want to lose their job.

I wonder how many times someone AGREED to sleep with him. It wouldn't be surprising, as much as I hate to admit Xavier was an extremely hot man. And I wonder if I would've accepted his offer if it had come later. I don't think I would have.

Xavier's P.O.V

She fucking slapped me, she really fucking slapped me.

I never understood the appeal of BDSM until that very moment.

That slap went straight to my dick, leaving me with a hard on for the rest of the day.
Given, I was mad at first but shit-the girl has balls.

No one, and I mean NO ONE, ever spoke to me with so much attitude the way she did that day.
And I. Fucking. Loved. It.

At first she seemed meek and pretty and that was fine on it's own. But that burst of anger when she slapped me...well she's someone full of surprises.

And I've never been fond of surprises, but maybe if more of them were this kind...

I have to know when I'll see her again, a wild thing like her needs to be prepared for.

"Katharine, when is the next visit Mia Crain has scheduled for this week?"

I heard her type something on her computer.
"Tomorrow at 4 o'clock sir."

I smiled to myself. "Clear any meeting I have tomorrow at 4."
I heard her gasp.

Yes, yes I am clearing my schedule for her. Get over it.

Sometimes I'm full of surprises too, and Mia's in for a good one tomorrow.

-------------

Sorry it's short
But please vote comment and follow <3

-Nemo
Xoxo