I'm Really Sorry...

~Your P.O.V~

That Jaden guy wrote his number on the back of my hand... I'm not going to lie, that boy was pretty hot. Like dang, I've never seen any guy so... Handsome before... But I don't like him. I already have a boyfriend but he's uhh... In a special place... Ivy came up to me and squealed with excitement.

"Oh my God! That really cute guy just wrote his number on the back of your hand!" she said. "Really? Wow I never knew!" I said sarcastically. "Oh man..." she said disappointed. "What?" I asked. "You already have a boyfriend..." She said. "Exactly... But do you think it would be the wrong thing to just hang out with Jaden...?" I asked quietly.

"Well I guess not... Or you could just tell him the truth about Dylan..." She said. I sighed. Dylan is my boyfriend but he's in a special place. The only people who know where he is, are my parents, Ivy, her mom, his mom, his dad, his brothers and me... Well I guess I have to tell Jaden then... I took my phone and sent him a text.

'Hey, are you still in the mall?'

'Yea... Oh so you like me now don't you? ;)'

'Ah please. Just come back to the shoe store, I want to tell you something.'

'Aiight'

He came in immediately and sat down next to me. "What's up? He asked. "Um well... Uh..." I wanted to tell him but I just couldn't get it out. He put his finger on my lips. "Shhh..." he whispered. We both looked into each others eyes and he leaned closer, our lips were like, 2 centimeters apart but I slowly pushed him back. "What's wrong _____?" He asked. A hot tear ran down my cheek because I didn't even want to think about this right now.

"______? What's wrong? Did I say something that offended you?" Jaden asked. "Um no. I just want you to know that I have a boyfriend and... He's um..." I stopped and Jaden wiped my tears with his sleeve. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know you had a boyfriend... Where is he?" He asked.

I just burst into tears then Jaden quickly pulled me into his arms. "He's... He died!" I managed to say. Ivy was also crying a little because Dylan and Ivy were best friends. Jaden's eyes widened in shock and horror.

"I'm so sorry ______, I- I never knew..." Jaden stuttered. "It's okay..." I mumbled in his chest. "What's his name?" he asked. "Dylan... He was only 17 when he passed away... Everyday I wish I could just give him one more hug... I really miss him." I said as more tears ran down my face.

"Well what things did you and Dylan do... When he was alive?" he asked. Why the fuck is he asking me this?

"Um... Well he was a really good artist, he had mad drawing skills. So sometimes, he would draw pictures of me and I would try to draw him, but it never worked out." I said while laughing slightly, remembering all the good times Dylan and I had.

"That must've been nice... Sorry for asking this but... How did he pass away?" He said quietly. "He was really sick... Cancer. And I was with him at the hospital for an entire month... And I watched him die in my arms." I said quietly and another tear ran down my face. I saw a tear run down Jadens cheek. "Um... I'm really sorry..." He said. "It's okay..." I said while smiling a little.

(A/N: Hey guys. Please please PLEEEASE!! Comment on the chapters and tell me what you guys think!!! Comment! Vote! Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And check out my other Jaden Smith story 'Be Mine' Thankssss)