It's YOU!

~Your P.O.V~

I put on those boots and my feet felt like they were getting no blood flow. "Dammit Ivy, these hurt like a bitch, are you sure you got my size right?!" I asked in pain.

"Beauty is pain _____! Now remember! Heel, toe. Heel, toe!" She yelled at me. 'Okay _____, heel toe. heel toe' I thought to myself. I only took one step then I fell but I fell into someone's arms. I looked up and frowned. It was that guy who poured orange juice all over me. Great.

~Jaden's P.O.V~

Some girl with massive heals almost fell over... but luckily, I caught her. She looked up and frowned at me. I wouldn't blame her though, I accidentally poured my orange juice all over her. I didn't even see her though! Although I must admit she is really cute. Like, seriously cute.

"Ugh it's you... It is you right?" She said. "Um yeah." I told her. I let go of her and she dusted herself. "So uhhh... What exactly are you doing?" I asked. "I'm practicing how to walk in heels. What are you doing?" She asked. Someone's getting a bit too friendly with a stranger, asking me what I'm doing. What's it to her?

"Well ummm.... Just looking around..." I said weirdly. "Okayy?" she said then she walked away, but she tripped a couple of times. Ugh i just wish that I never spilled juice all over her. Now she probably hates me. But she's just so dang cute. I have to make her mine, or at least friends first. She sat down on a couch and took off her boots. I sat down next to her and she sighed. "What do you want?" She asked.

"Well, I just wanted to know your name..." I told her. "It's _____... What's your name?" "It's Jaden... You have a really cute name by the way." I said while putting my arm around her. She took my arm off of her and laughed a little.

"Listen, I just met you and I already don't like you. That isn't good. So I want you to leave me alone okay?" She said while looking at me with those pretty eyes.

"Hmmm... Sorry but I just met you and I already like you. That is very good. So I will not leave you alone okay?" I said mocking her. "Why do you like me, you don't even know me." She said. "Yeah that's true... Maybe we should hang out later. Call me." I said while dropping a piece of paper in her lap which had my number on it. She crumpled up the paper and threw it in the bin then smiled at me.

I took out one of my permanent markers then wrote my number on her hand and winked at her. She frowned at me and I smiled at her then walked away.