Chapter 5

Zachary's POV

'She left me standing here. She didn't flirt or anything. Is that girl even normal? How can she resist me? No girl can resist.' I thought to myself.

It was lunch and I was heading to the cafeteria for something to eat.

After paying for my food, I headed over to my table. People in this school know not to take it because the last one who did, well let's just say it didn't end well for the guy anyway.

It was empty as usual. I sat there and started eating. If you're asking why I'm not waiting for anyone it's because no one eats with me aside from James and he knows I hate waiting.

When he arrived, that's when I notice people were watching me. I ask James about it and he said "Oh, it's just that, well, people think that you're nicer now."

"Why in hell would they think that?" I ask irritated.

"It's because of the girl you bumped into earlier."

"What does Naomi have to do with anything?"

"Who's Naomi?" He asked confused.

"The girl I bumped into."

"How- You asked for her name, didn't you?" He said with a huge grin on his pathetic face.

"Yeah, so?"

"You're interested in her." He said as a matter of fact.

"Yeah, she's smoking hot."

"And has guts."

"That too," I said with such a serious face that he laughed. When he calmed down, he mumbled: "That girl is already changing you."

"What did you say, man?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing. I was just talking to myself." He said a little too quickly.

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"That bell is going to be the death of me," I said to myself as headed to class.

*****

As I was walking to class, I spotted her with her friend. So I decided to talk to her. I was heading over when her friend saw me; she smiled at Naomi and walked off. Naomi was left standing, a look of confusion on her face.

"Hey, Naomi," I said with my game smile on and hands on my pocket.

She turned around with a stunned look on her pretty face. 'What the? It's pretty now!' I thought.

"Uh? Hey Zachary." She said quietly.

"Go out with me this Friday night," I said cockily with a confident smirk plastered on my face. I don't expect her to say no. But boy was I wrong.

"What?! No." She said shock.

"What?! Why?!" I said with the same shock look on my face.

"Why? You're honestly asking me why. You're a player. Plain and simple."

"You actually said no."

"Yes. Why is that hard for you to believe?" she asked confused.

"No girl has ever said no to me before," I said emphasizing ever.

"Why aren't you overconfident?"

"It's true. No girl can resist me."

"Cocky much. Then how come I can resist?"

"I don't know. Are you lesbian?" I asked her. She laughed.

"So the only reason a girl is not into you is that she is lesbian." She giggled.

"Well yeah. I never had a girl turn me down before."

"Never?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"I'm the first to turn you down."

"Yup."

"Awesome. Well then bye, bad boy." She said as she turned around. But I grabbed her arm and turned her around.

"You're really going to say no to me." I doubled checked.

'Yes." She said and left me there standing. Again.

Well, here it is. Hope you like it.