The Start of a Downfall (as if it wasn't already bad enough) Jeez

I post this story on two websites so here are some frequently asked questions, that I’ll just answer all at once, because they’re good questions.

Anon: (who said a lot but mostly said)- I have a BIG question though. What is going to happen with the baby?

Well, you see not matter what, Levy or Laxus would always want what is best, having both parents and a healthy relationship, SPOILER ALERT: I do not plan on killing the baby because that’s too easy

Chocolatebunny-san chapter 5 . Jun 10:

I love this story! :) And personally, Laxus would have been dead a long time ago if I was Gajeel. Keep it up!

Let’s be honest here though, Laxus is billion times stronger than Gajeel (sorry), so the smarter thing to do to appeal to Levy would be to not anger Laxus,

Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 4 . Jun 1:

I love this... but I hate it! WHY LAXUS!? WHY CAN'T HE JUST HAVE MIRA AND GET ON WITH HIS LIFE AND LEAVE LEVY AND GAJEEL BE!? FOR GOD SAKE LAXUS GO AWAY!

...

Update soon

Why Laxus? Droy and Jett would be to cliché, and I personally wanted Laxus because he’s sorta like Gajeel, he’s big, and a meanie, I believe Levy’s type

Letter 57                                                     January 15th, X792

Dear Gajeel,

How has it been going? I sure hope you’ve been getting these. I haven’t been getting any responses.

        I’ve been doing really well. I went on a mission today with Laxus. Yes an S-Class mission. And it was actually quite fun, it reminded me of the time we went on a mission together to get that flower. Don’t worry about me being lonely, I’ve got Lucy, Laxus, and the others. They have been keeping me company.

        Would you ever have guessed Erza and Jellal are getting married? Who would have thought, that all of all us obvious, potential couples, Erza and Mr. Impossible would be the first.

        I want to get married

        I hope you’re going well and getting these letters.

                Forever Yours,

                                        Levy McGarden

Letter 58                                                    February 12th, X793

        Dear Gajeel,

How have you been?

        So now since Erza and Jellal are getting married it somehow got Grey to start dating Juvia. So now they’re getting together. Who would have thought Grey would eventually give in? It was good that he finally gave her a chance, Juvia’s a real kind hearted person and deserves somebody as caring and dependent as Grey.

        Now with everybody getting together, finally, maybe Natsu will finally ask Lucy out before she settles for Loke. And Natsu settles for Lisanna. Whoops?! Did I say that?