Harry Styles-Look the other way

Hi my name is Veronica.I'm an eighteen year old girl who still lives with her parents.I enjoy their company and I appreciate that they kept me in.I go to Lake Wood academy (A/N:Idk if this is an actual school or if it even exist but im going to be describing it as I see it in my mind.Enjoy!)in London,my hometown.I am aware that this is where the famous boy band One Direction know live but I will assure you I have never met or seen them.I don't even know where they live.Anyway I don't care I hate their music it drives me nuts I aam not at all a fan so even if I met them I wouldn't care.I don't know them or anything and I don't have anything against them personally but I don't know who they are really and I don't like how they portray themselves on tv.Actually it's not so much them all I like Louis,I have a soft spot for him,I don't like Harry Dtyles yes The Harry Styles. I find it completely gross how he dated a woman nearly 15 years older than him how he always flirts and how he lost his virginity do young and how he's a player!Ew!!!I hate him!Anyway less about me and let's start the story.So today is my last day at my private all girls school Lake Wood academy.I am finally graduating this year.You see the reason I got out do late is because I redid another year cause I failed History in secondary two. I'm also eighteen cause I just had my bday a few days ago.Its graduation day today then tonight prom night,supposedly this year there will be a famous band playing at our prom to celebrate five years with no boys or in my case six.I think they mentioned One Direction and just to be clear only reason I know about them Is because my friend Magy is an obsessed fan.She talks about them 24/7!Tonight she applied for the competition of meeting them on prom night and winnig V.I.P tickets for their next concert, she also made me apply just for fun but I don't think I'd win anyways.Although,I do want to meet that Louis guy...

A Few Hours later ....(after graduation and at the prom)

I walked in the prom feeling slightly out of place I was wearing a long blue dress with blue Toms while others were wearing short skimpy white or black dresses and very high heels.I had this odd fealing that someone was staring at me so I turned around to check.Nope no one there. Just as I turned back around somene tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey V!How do u like my new dress?"Few it was only Magy. "Awesome!".I looked a her up and down she was wearing a long white dress with nude heals. The dress was decorated with black stripes all around it and she wore a beautiful corsage from her boyfriend Luke. Luke is her boyfriend of 2 years know and he asked her to the prom. They are going to get engaged in August. I know weird right so young but they are truly in love and wouldn't listen to everybody else. Oh well as long as she's happy. "V snap out of it the concert's gonna begin". I didn't even realise the lights were dimmed beause I was so deeply into my thoughts."K" Just after I spoke  all the lights turned off and a spotlight shined as One Direction started to sing their first song. Every one who was sat down got up and walked on to the dance floor with their friends and started dancing."You wanna come dancing with me V?" She wiggled her eye brows at me.I chuckled and accepted her invatation. At the end of the concert/dance the boys made it off the stage and our principal came up to announce the winners of the meet and greet."Maggy Lentle and Veronica Dufffield". As I heard my name being called I was speechless. I just stood in place completly frozen. I won???We won??OMG."Come on V lets go!!!"Maggy pulled me up on stage to accept the passes and make our way to the back of the stage to meet the guys.The walk through the long corridors of our scool was silent not awkward but silent cause Maggy was probably to excited to speak.

A/N: Well did anyone like this update ???????Did anyone even notive that I did?Anyway if someone is reading this comment,vote and fan!If I don't get any responses I might just stop updating and delete it like I did to the other one so please help me promote it !!!