Chapter 12: The Media's Magic of B.S.

Natalie

Me and Zayn were just on our second hour of the flight. Only three more hours to go. I was starting to get tired and by the look of this airplane food, I've definitley lost my apatite. The airplane assistant handed me and Zayn each a tray of chicken and I think it was maybe mash potatos. I looked at it in disgust and pushe it away and gaged a little. Zayn looked at me and chuckled. "Whats wrong Natalie?" He asked. I sighed. "This food makes me sick and I'm tired." I whined. Zayn chuckled. "Then go to sleep" He whispered. I yawned and nodded. He lifted the arm of his seat and I laid my head on his shoulder. Just then my phone got a text. I picked it up and gasped.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I looked at my phone in shock.

" His hand does look like it is or could be about to go holding her hand," I say turning the phone and zooming up on the picture.

Zayn exchanges a confused glance and I showed him the text and picture she sent me. "This couldn't be Niall hanging with that girl that way" Zayn said shaking his head.

"Natalie shit like this happens all the time , you know media , I mean your dad must go through it all the time

"Natalie shit like this happens all the time , you know media , I mean your dad must go through it all the time." Zayn advised.

"Well , yeah I guess , but Courtney is very new to this , like actually mentally being on the news and such . Even though she hasn't physically been in anything yet , it must get her really paranoid about Niall. I mean hello you guys are huge in the business , girls practically pay to be with you guys." I explain.

Zayn nodded. "Well yeah , I mean , it's not like it's always amusing." Zayn smirked.

I chuckled. "Really?" I ask in a sarcastic tone. He nods.

"Having famous super models and top hot celeb's in the world, dosen't get you a little turned on?" I joke with a laugh.

Zayn laughed. "I'm not sure if this is a trick question , what if I get the answer wrong?" Zayn chuckled.

"Try me." I say with a smirk.

"Hm." Zayn says. He looks at me and puts his finger on his chin jokingly.

"No matter how many girls I've met , or have been forced to meet in this case , none of them really had the connection that you and I created. No girl has eyes like yours so brown and bold, or a smile so beautiful it makes my heart melt , or just that laugh that is contagious." Zayn admits.

I felt my heart warm up a bit, a smile appeared across my face uncontrollably.

"Good answer." I whisper. He smirked and I leaned my head on his shoulder. We both laughed quietly.

"You think Niall and Courtney are going to get passed this?" I ask quietly.

I could feel Zayn place his hand on top of my head gently. "Yes love , I'm sure." Zayn recalls.