Interview with Lilliana (Lillianaathena)

Name: Lilliana

Age: 14

Writing Site: Quibblo, Wattpad, and FanFiction.net

Favorite book series: Harry Potter Series

  Who inspired you to write? J.K. Rowling, Rick Riordan, Ally Carter, Suzanne Collins

  What is your favorite genre to write?Teen Fiction, Teen Romance, Action Adventure

Why do you like to write? Writing gives me a way to share my creativity with people around the world that love to read/write. I love being able to make a person smile with stories.

What do you when you get writers block? I take a break from that story, and work on creating a new story, or I take a story that I'd already wrote and add on to it.

How many stories have you written at one time? I'd say about 10, but I'm not 100% sure...

 What are things that inspire you to create wonderful stories?My friends, my life, most things I write about are actually real events that I twist around. Accept, in some of my stories (Such as The Lost Family and Song and Dance = Perfection (A Glee and Bunheads type story)) It was an Idea and I great way to draw the story together.

Why do you continue to write? Because I find writing to be fun. It's become a hobby of mine, and my friends are used to see me walking down stairs at school writing.

Would you rather let your creativity flow, or have a set writing prompt? Creativity flow. I hate set writing prompts, that's why I've never gotten a very good score on the writing CSAP.

What’s your favorite story you’ve written?Hard to say. Right now the favorite story I'm writing is The Academy.

When you’re not writing, what are some things that you’re doing? Playing music, singing, dancing, reading, or of course hanging out with my friends to get new inspiration.

Who seems to like your writing more, people online, or people that you know personally? People online. Everyone online loves being able to read my stories and I just enjoy hearing what they think. My friends of course love my writing, by not many other people do.

How long have you been writing for? 12. Since the 7th grade, so two years I think.

Do your friends support you with your writing?Of course, they love giving me new ideas as well.

 When you’re older, do you plan on continuing to write?Yes, my dream job is to be an author.

 What are three reasons that you like to write and continue to write?1. for the people 2. because it keeps me from falling apart 3. I'm really creative, but I'm normally afraid to show it. In my stories, I can be the smartest most popular girl and and just be myself.