a present

When the boys and me got home. They asked a bunch of questions like what is your birth day or what is your favorite color and stuff like that. Then they said they had a present for me. I run to my room and saw my present. I run out the door before Andy and the boys to ask me where I'm going. I run out with my present in me hands. It was a new skateboard. It was blue black and green. I was playing with my phone to notice that there was a person right in front of me also on a skate-boarding. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I looIked a at him in his beautiful green eyes.

"Yeah I just scraped my née but I'll be okay." He was the cutie's guy I've have ever seen.

"I'm so sorry. I was not paying attain." I was looking at him and saw that he was wearing a BVB T-shirt and a pain of skinny jeans and a pair of red and black converse.

"You checking me out?" he asked me noticing me looking at him. "Fan of the band?"

"Yes." He was looking at my botdf T-shirt. "Fan of the band?" i asked with sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"Yes!" he said happily showing me his bracelet. i smiled. "Hi, my name is Chris." He held his hand out for me to shake.

I took his hand. "My names Maddie. What school do you go to?"

"I go to Aperson middle school. Why?"

":Because I'm going to start tomorrow, and I was wondering if you could show me to my classes? " i was nervous about what he was going to say.

"Sure I would love to!" he said then his phone buzzed. "I have to go but would you like to meet here and we could walk to school?"

"Yeah that be nice." i sad and he walked away. I put in my ear buds and criminal by Framing Hanley was playing. I smiled and went home. i was still smiling when i got home. the door was locked and i didn't haave a key yet. i was thinking of Chris and how i felt really good vibes thats why I talked to him. i was to lost in thought to notice that Ashley open up the door. i took my shoes off and ran up the stairs to p;ick out my outfit for tomorrow.

Ashely's P.O.V.

I heard a knock on the door so I went to go see who it was. when i opened up the door i saw a very happy Maddie she took off to her room still smiling. i went back to the living room to where the boys and there girls were. "Who was that?" Jinxx asked putting a arm behind Sammi Dol.

"Oh, it was just Maddie." i said.

"Is she okay why didn't she come say hi?" Andy asked.

"Yeah never better." i said I still didn't know what she was smiling about i think a boy has to do with it. "I think the girls should go and check on her." i said, because if it was a boy then i know she wouldn't want me or the boys to talk to her.

Maddie's P.O.V.

I ran up room and went straight to my closet to see what i could wear that is not to layed back or to fancy. After about five minutes of looking and not finding nohting there was a knock on my door.i hoped it wasn't the boys 'cause i didn't want to explain what i was doing and why i was doing it. I opened the door to see Juliet, Sammi, and Ella standing there. "Hi," Juliet said.

"Hi I don't mean to be rude but why are you here?" i asked.

"Well when you went right to your room Andy was worried so Ash sent us to check on you. So are you okay?" Ella asked.

"Yeah never been better." i answered I didn't feel comfortable around them even though Juliet is technically my mom.

"So, what yoou doing?" Juliet asked looking at all the clothes on the floor.

"Oh, just looking for an outfit for tomorrow since its my first day at school and there's a boy I like there." I mumbled the last part. I let them in to help me and after 10 mins of looking.

"I have an idea how about we go shopping?" Sammi suggested.

All the girls got excited and screamed shopping spree! "Are you sure you guys dont have too." I said.

"Hell yeah you're part oif the family. And as a family I say we go shopping for the perfect outfit so you can look good for the boy tomorrow." Juliet said. "But tell us to things first why don't you open up to anyone? And also Who is the boy?" she added with a smile.

"Well the reason i don't talk to people is because I'm self conscious and the boy is Chris and I meat him today on my way to the park. i was skate boarding and so was he i ran into him and he hurt his knee and i felt bad but we started talking and I felt good around him like,e i wouldn't be judged. So I asked what school he gose to and he said the same one Im going to so i asked if he would show me around and he said sure. so i want to look good for him." I said looking down.

"Aww, that's so sweet!" Sammi and Ella coed at the same time. My checks got warm.

"Come on we need to get to the mall." Juliet says. We all followed her out of my room. "Boys the girls and I are going to the mall be back soon." se said as she kissed Andy on the cheeck  so did the other girls. Soon we were out in the car headed for the mall.