Random Chapter 4 part 1: RAINBOWS, FRUIT ASSASSINS, CHOCOLATE AND HARRY!!!! ;)

A/N: YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY I GOT CHOCOLATE IN MY TUMMY AND I FEEL LIKE EATING MORE!!!!!!! VAS HAPPENIN’ MY FELLOW UNICORN MINIONS!!!! :) I felt extremely hypo today so I made a really random chapter and it’s in Harry’s point of view soooooooooo beware of what he might think :P  lol Please don’t forget to fan, vote or comment… LALALALALALALALALA I’M A NINJA UNICORN!!! HA HA :)

BEWARE!!!! You are about to enter the mind of…HAZZA ‘THE MAGNIFICENT’ POTTER!!! You’ve been warned……. Oh, I just noticed now that I wrote this sentence in the author’s note above…oh well :)

P.S. Who likes my drawing???? --------> These fruits come in about half way of this chapter :) 

Disclaimer: …I do not own ANY of the Harry Potter characters in this chapter :(

Random Chapter 4 part 1: RAINBOWS, FRUIT ASSASSINS, CHOCOLATE AND HARRY!!!! ;)

Harry’s POV;

Ooooooohhhhh look!!! A giant mushroom!! I’m gonna climb it! I walked up to the mushroom and I started climbing it.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe…WOAH!!! I CAN SEE EVERYTHING FROM HERE! I’M THE KING OF THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

Uh-oh, I see Snapey-Snapeman……EATING MY YUMMY!!! (A/N: Yummy was his bride before he ate her :P) OH HELL NO!!! NO ONE EATS MY YUMMY EXCEPT FOR ME!!! I jumped off the giant mushroom and landed on the Master Nimbus Cloud 360. Ooohhhh, fluffy!!!!

“Hello your majesty. Where would you like me to take you?” Mr fluffy cloud asked me. He was really fluffy.

“TAKE ME TO SNAPEY- SNAPEMAN!!!! Oh and please don’t call me ‘your majesty’… CALL ME YOUR PURE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!” I screamed as I held my fist high in the air.

“Yes sir, your pure awesomeness!” He said as he slowly floated towards Snapeman. He’s so fluffy!!! I want to take a bite out of him…so I did. Mmmmm he tastes yummy!!!

“Hey Mister fluffy cloud, you taste tasty!!!!” I said as I took another bite out of him. He’s so pink, big and fluffy!!! (A/N: For the dirty minded people - like me lol - Please don’t take this the wrong way hahaha lol… I am soooooo dirty minded)

“Thank you, your pure awesomeness!!!” Mister Fluffy cloud smiled.

We floated for a few more minutes until, I fell ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way down to the purple grass. “Oh no, I ate all of Mister Fluffy Cloud!!! Now how am I supposed to get to Snapeman?” I mumbled into the purple grass. It smells like grapes… it probably tastes like it too…so I ate some. Ewwwwwieeeeee!!!!!! Okay, it doesn’t taste like grape but it looks awesome!!!

I stood up and looked at where I was. I saw a couple of walking pineapples with high heels, talking about this creature called Justin Beaver…?

Yup. Completely normal.

I wanna ask them a question about Snapeman but when I walked up to them, they started dancing around. I don’t know why they’re dancing but I just joined in. They looked at me like I was crazy; I’m used to that look. I once got that look 47 times in one day…I don’t know why though.

I guess I’m just awesome like that.

“Errm, can we help you?” the pink pineapple said as she saw me.

“Yeah, can you help me get to Snapeman? HE’S HOLDING MY FIANCÉ HOSTAGE AND HE’S GOING TO EAT HER!!!!!” I said really, really fast. “Can you help me please?”

The talking pineapples looked at each other. “Okay we will help you-” I fist pumped the air, “-however, you have to plan something for us.”

I started jumping up and down in excitement. “COOLIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! What is it? Oh, does this plan include for all the unicorns to stop eating my waffles? Or does it include Snapeman going to breakdance again because I told him if he wants to learn how to breakdance like a pro, he’s gonna have to shove a pencil up his-”

“SHUT IT, YOU NUMBER ONE HYPERACTIVE KNUCKLEHEAD!!!” they yelled at me. Awwwwww that’s not very nice! “As we were saying, we want you to help us do something.”

“YUPPERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! What is it?”

The colourful pineapples looked at each other, “…WE WANT WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!! We are going to take over the world with our other fruit friends,” the rainbow pineapple pointed to the fruits behind him. Ooohhhhhh they all look tasty!!!  Look there are the Grape-zoids, the Melon-ators and the Berrylicious Assassins.

Yup, that’s completely normal for me.

“So, Hazza the Magnificent, we have a request for you; if you help us get world domination, we will help you get to Snape-”

“OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!! LOOK A LAKE OF CAULDRON CAKES!!!” I jumped up and down excitedly. “Yummy, yummy, yummy, I got chocolate in my tummy and I feel like eating more!!!” I ran down to the lake and to dive in it before one of the fruits spoke.

“Errr…okay… this dude is really weird,” one of the tutti-fruitti fruits said.

I dived into the lake.  Mmmmmm the cauldron cakes tastes soooooo yummy!!!  I started going through all the cauldron cakes when I saw one that stood out from the rest. Her creamy centre was evenly piped around the rim of the cake and the icing sugar was powdered onto the caramel lining. She looks so beautiful.

I picked her up. “Well hello gorgeous. What’s your name?” I flirted.

“…”

“Oh well that’s a lovely name. How about we take this to the next level?” I winked.

“…”

I began to snog her but I ended up eating her! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! I think Geoffrey has me cursed to eat all of my girlfriends. I got out of the lake and went up to the blue tree and wiped my mouth on one of the blue leaves.

Suddenly, something wrapped around my wrist. I let out a scream when I saw that one of the branches on the tree was wrapping around my hand.

To Be Continued…

Preview;

“OI, BOY-” Hehehehe that rhymes “- watch where you’re wiping your filthy mouth off on my leaves!!!”

(A/N: Hahahaha you gotta love Harry ;) He’s crazy, random, hypo and loves chocolate…wait that sounds like me lol :)  Anyways, how did you like this chapter? Please remember to vote, fan and comment. Share with your friends; you know this story will put a smile on their faces :)

I split this chapter in 2 because I haven’t finished it completely and I wanted to upload straight away :)   

Anyways, I’ve had 3 bars of chocolate today, half a packet of marshmallows and a sip of Red Bull energy drink….DANG I’M GONNA HAVE A CARDIAC ARREST!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *runs in circles then collapses on the floor*)

-much love, Dramione_97 xx

(P.S. *cries in pain* Call the ambulance) lol :P