Chapter twenty three

"Shit Chelsea." Francesca tried to close the door but Chelsea used her foot to block it from closing..  Using her shoulder and all her weight she pushed to close the door.  Chelsea on the opposite side doing the same thing. Francesca knew she was in no condition to tussle with Chelsea. She could go into labor at any moment . She was suppose to be resting.  Her belly felt tight and heavy and she could barley move. Trying to keep Chelsea's crazy ass out was taking it's toll. "Look Francesca , I'm not here to start trouble .I need your help."

Francesc leaned against the door listening. "I'm desperate if it wasn't important belive me I wouldn't be her after you gave me this. Realizing Chelsea was nolonger pushing on the door Francesca opened it and watched as Chelsea removed her glasses revealing a dark purplish eye."I did that?"

Francesca  refrained from laughing at Chelsea's shiner but she had deserved it for being a bitch.

"Yes Francesca you did this." Francesca watched as Chelsea put her glasses back on. This Chelsea was not like the Sharon Stone want to be  that talked shit in Angelo's office. This was a calmer more reserved Chelsea. It was quite obvious that she must be bipolar.  She must be back on her medication because this was not the same psycho bitch.  Against her better judgement and because she was having serious back pain she let her in. "So what do you want Chelsea?" Francesca waddled to the couch and sat down. Chelsea followed suit. "Look Francesca I'm being up front with you I need you to talk to Angelo for me well not for me for my father."

"What happened?" Francesca watch Chelsea closely the girl was obviously upset about what happened she was edge and nervous and close to tears either that or she was a god actress. "Francesca my father is Harris Grant his ad agency handles Binochi tools account at least they did until yesterday when Angelo decided to them go." Francesca knew that Angelo had to have some reason and it wouldn't just be because of the incident with Chelsea."Why would Angelo do that? I know what happened between us, but it's not like him to involve someone who had nothing to do with our situation."  Francesca saw the the guilty look on Chelsea's face. "What happened Chelsea?"

"I had been drinking quite a bit and my father came over to see me and he saw my black eye. And I told him it was Angelo's fault and he came to his own conclusion." Francesca watched as Chelsea paused than continues."So my dad being my dad confronted Angelo they had words and the next thing my dad was out.  When I finally explained to my dad what really happened the damage had been done and of course Angelo's not speaking to me."

Francesca was doing her best to concentrate on what Chelsea was saying but the pain was coming in waves and  it dawn on her that she was in labor. Now she felt scared and with the next jolt of pain she could not contain the scream of pain that escaped her lips and sent Chelsea jumping up in the air in fear.

A gush of water slid down her legs to the floor."My water broke." She looked over at Chelsea whose eyes looked like to huge green orbs in a pale face. "What do you mean your water broke?"

"I think I'm in labor Chelsea." Chelsea immediately came to her side lifting her legs on to the couch. "What should I do?"

"Call Angelo."

"He's not going to pick up for me."Francesca pointed to the table. "Use mine over there."

Chelsea began dialing as Francesca yelled out in pain.

Angelo answered as soon as he saw her name."Hey babe what's up?"

"Angelo she's in labor you have to come home now."

He recognized the voice instantly as fear clutched his heart as he heard Francesca yelling in the back ground. "Chelsea what the hell did you do?"

"I didn't do anything you impregnated her and now her water has broke while we were talking."