Band-Aids - Fighting For Survival..

edited.

Harry's POV

   "Haz, calm down. We'll find her." Louis said trying to calm me down as we were waiting to find out where Taylor is.

   I'm dying.

   I made her run away. If I didn't kiss her I never would've gotten carried away.

   I just.. I don't know.. Something about this girl just made me go crazy..

  I wanted to hold her. I wanted to kiss her whenever. I wanted to joke around and be happy together.

  "Harry? Haz?" Someone said snapping me out of my dreams.

  "What?" I said to Louis.

  "We found the address. C'mon." Louis said. 

  I jumped off of the seat and ran towards the group of people. We all piled into the car and I saw Liam holding Alice who was crying her eyes out.

  Louis was driving and I knew he was trying so hard to pay attention to where he was driving. As the iPhone showed the directions towards Scott's place I stared at the sky.

  I was praying that Taylor would be okay..

  I don't know what I could do without her..

  "Guys! Do you hear that?!" Zayn yelled. We all stayed silent for a second..

  Then we heard it..

   A high picture scream coming from the empty house in some field.

  We all jumped out of the car and I, without thinking, barged into the house.

  "Harry, he could be anywhere." Liam said.

  "Zayn come with me. We'll search upstairs." I said. Zayn nodded and he followed me as we slowly walked upstairs.

  That's when we heard it again. Another high pitch scream. All the boys and Alice came running towards us as we stood in front of the door.

  I could only imagine what was happening in there.

  I burst open the door and saw the most horrific thing.. EVER..

  There was 4 guys in the room. They all looked terribly drunk.

  That's when I saw her.

  Taylor was on the bed. Her legs were tied to the post and her arms were as well. She was sprawled on the bed with a handkerchief in her mouth.

  A small blanket covered her body and I knew she didn't have clothes on. Oh my god. What did they do to her.

  I saw tears flow out of her horrified eyes.

  "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GAY LITTLE PUSSIES DOING HERE?!" A guy yelled. I was guessing it was Scott. He didn't look very old. Our age probably.

  "WE COULD ASK YOU THE SAME QUESTION!" I yelled. He came closer to me and I could smell the alcohol.

  The boys and Alice all ran towards Taylor and started untying her legs and arms.

  "Oh really." Scott yelled. His guys came behind him and walked closer to me.

  "Yes really." I yelled. "Why did you do this to her?!"

  "Because she is a stupid little girl." He said. "She is a fucking slut that no one will ever want. She is a worthless piece of shit."

  "How dare you say that about her?!" I yelled.

  "And who are you?" He yelled ignoring my question. "Are you her new little toy she likes to fuck around with?!"