AMAZING VIENNA

One of the prominent capitals of Europe, Vienna was for centuries the main stomping ground for the House of Habsburg that reigned the Holy Roman Empire: Austria, Austrian Netherlands, Bohemia, Croatia, Galicia, Hungary, Lodomeria, Kingdom of Germany, Mantua, Milan, Naples, Parma, Portugal, Sicily, and Spain.

Vienna is often referred to a 'unique onion,' with each of the urban layers surrounding the oldest historic center being equally important to the overall flavor of the city. This Imperial capital therefore embraces all the traditions of a European city, from Roman foundations through Gothic, Baroque and Historicism.

With its endearing architecture, 50 theaters, three opera houses, 100 museums, class-A restaurants offering gastronomic delights for discriminating palates, Vienna boasts with high-life extravaganza blending the regal-imperial flair of the past with the latest trends -- a responsible cultivation of a precious heritage and charming traditions. But much more than old buildings and fine art collections turn Vienna into a city of beauty: Vienna is a powerhouse of science, art, and technology, where even the waste-company, Spittelau, does 'waltzing.'

Vienna is a grand city, where you come to experience the highest grace unfold and to realize that you don't just love Vienna; you fall for...