Enter Text Her Chpt.3 Pt.1

I got up and went to the mirror in my small room. I looked like a mess in the morning. 

I got my purple striped hair brush and starting brushing through my curly hair. It was a light brown with a tinge of blonde in it. I then went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, and then I hopped into the shower to get ready for my busy day.

If you don't know who I am, Im Ella Majorheely and I currently live in Scotland, despite being from Alaska. I have violet eyes that change to a brown or blue sometimes to match my unruly hair. I'm 17 and just finishing my last year in school. 

I ran into the bathroom to have a shower, and then I put on my favourite outfit, with my Dr.Martens

I went downstairs and grabbed a granola bar and my backpack, making sure I had everything in it. It was about 3:45 PM, so I didn't have much time before school started. I ran outside and locked the door behind me, and then hopped into my car and drove to school.

By the time I reached school, it was about 4:00 PM, so I ran inside to my class on vetrinarian studies and took a seat in the middle. "Can anybody tell me the symptoms of cancer in dogs?" my professor, Mr.McBride, asked. I raised my hand quietly, waiting for him to call on somebody.

"Yes, Ms.Majorheely?" Mr.McBride called on me and asked. " A lump or a bump, a wound that doesn’t heal, any kind of swelling, enlarged lymph nodes, a lameness or swelling in the bone, abnormal bleeding. Those are all classic signs. But sometimes there are little or no signs, at least early on. So any time an animal isn’t feeling well, or there’s something abnormal or not quite right, the owner needs to bring it to the attention of their veterinarian." I answered very smartly, because, quite frankly, I read that up on a site called pets.webmd.com. Mr.McBride nodded at me and gave me an approving smile, than decided to call me out. "Ms.Majorheely is definetly right, class. You should all aspire to be like her if you ever want to make it in this business." All of the eyes I met after that were jealous stares, but I wasn't to shaken up about it, after all, I was always a teachers pet! 

After about 10 more hours of learning about different symptoms for different animal sicknesses, it was finally time to leave. I got up and collected my stuff, not wasting anytime to get out of this place. 

I made a beeline for my car in the parking lot, as it was pretty late by now, and not a good time to be roaming around these areas. I got into my car and tried to start it, only to find out it was out of gas, just my luck. I checked for extra tanks of gas in the trunk, but nothing. I guess that's what happens when you dont wake up in the mornings. 

The closest gas station was about a 3km walk, so I decided to start heading up there, since everyone else was already gone. Or, so I thought.

"Do you need help?" A deep voice asked. I was shocked and terrified until I verified the voice as one I know of. It was Gregg, a guy from my college. We're not in the same major, but I'm familiar with him.

"Oh yes, thank you, you just saved me a 3km walk!" I exclaimed, grateful for him finding me. "Sure i'll drive you to where you need to be, just hop in." He said and gestured to his sleek black car. I hopped in without thinking, and before I knew it, we were off, but, not to the gas station.