Finding Happiness - Part 11 A

Inside the car.

'Ayan tulog na sya talaga.' She said. I looked at her through the rearview mirror. 

'Bakit late na ata nandun ka pa?' I asked. 

'May inaasikaso kasi ako sa shop.' She bowed her head. 'Nag-iisip na rin.' She whispered but enough for me to understand.

'Anong iniisip mo?' I looked at her. She looked at me. She doesnt respond.

Nang makarating na kami sa bahay, ako na ang nagbuhat kay Cobbe papunta sa kwarto nila.

Pagkalapag ko kay Cobbe, 'Thank you. Okay na.' She said without looking at me. 

Para namang pinapaalis ako agad nito.

'Im just on the other room if you need anything.' I offered. 

She dimmed the light of the room. 

'Sige. Salamat.' She said. And smiled.

Damn. How can someone can be this beautiful.

But I see the sadness in her eyes. Something is wrong. Something is bothering her.

Before I reached the door, humarap ako sa kanya, 'Babe, kung may problema.. sabihin mo sa akin. I'll listen. I could help.'

'Can we talk sa kitchen? I'll just set this up.' She said and lift the baby monitors.

'Sure.' I smiled.

I was sitting on one of the high chairs of the bar table when she arrived - binuksan ang fridge, uminom ng tubig, tumigil sa harap ko just across the bar table.

Buntong hininga. 'I know this is too much to ask, but I understand if hindi mo tatanggapin.'

'Okay. I'll see what I can do.'

She's looking at me na parang hindi sya sigurado kung paano nya sasabihin ang gusto nyang sabihin. 'So?' I asked.

Still looking at me.

Huwag mo naman ako titigan Sarah, baka hindi ka pa nagsasalita, um-oo na ko.

'Si yaya, umuwi sa kanila. May sakit daw yung bunso nila. So wala munang yaya si Cobbe.' She stopped. ' And I need more time sa shop. So, If its okay, you'll stay more at home.' Still looking at me. Waiting for my reaction I guessed. 'Isang linggo lang!' Pahabol nya.

Actually, I don't have anything this week, just 2 practice games since nag-aantay na lang kami ng next game. 

'And this is in exchange for what?' Don't push your luck, Gerald.

'Kapalit?' She then looked down and bit her lips which made her dimples show off.

I like this. Hehe!

'I'll cook for you.'

'Breakfast, lunch and dinner?'

'Breakfast. Nasa shop nga ako ng diba. Paano kita mapapagluto?' She then make a paawa face.

You're enjoying this, Anderson.

'Okay, I'll take the breakfast.' She smiled. 'And..'

'Sabi ko na nga ba, and?' She raised her eyebrow.

'And vanilla cupcakes. Please?'

'Yun lang?' 

'For now, yes yun lang.' I smiled and crossed my arms on my chest.

'Okay. Thank you. Nice doing business with you.' Biro nya.

'Nice doing business with you. We should do this again.' Smile turns into grin.

'Pero salamat.' She smiled. 

'For Cobbe, anything.' I smiled.

For you, anything.

'Tulog na ko. Para makapaghanda ako ng umagahan nyo mamaya, Kamahalan.' And she do a curtsy.

I laughed. 'Good night.'

'Good night, Ge.' She walked away.

Ge is back.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@arianeffinbass on twitter!

Enjoy po sa lahat ng manunuod ng concert bukas!! Scream your lungs out tayo ha!! (: