Chapter 5-Control

Start from the beginning

"That's why his mom calls him Boo Bear!" piped Josh.

Louis immediately got red which turned out to be really cute to be honest.

"Awww Boo Bear!" I said squeezing his cheeks.

"Shut up you two," he frowned, but soon after burst into laughter.

""Why don't you two come sit with us?" I asked.

"Is that...okay?" asked Josh.

"Yeah why wouldn't it be?"

"I don't know. Maybe just...um...sure I guess."

"Let's go Josh, I don't see any harm in it," said Louis.

"That's the spirit!"

I turned toward my usual table and saw that everyone was there already. I smiled from ear to ear when I made eye contact with Lizzie and Kayla.

I walked over with the two boys following close behind as Lizzie ran over and gave me a huge hug almost knocking me over.

"Hey Liz."

"Kalea!"

"Liz, I just saw you yesterday."

"You mean you barely saw me yesterday! I couldn't even find where you were the entire time at that stinking party!"

"Last night is still a total blur for me. I don't remember much besides walking through the front door! Oh! How rude, Liz, this is Louis and Josh."

She shook both their hands with a smile, "I'm Liz. Nice to meet you both."

"Pleasure is mine," said Josh.

Lizzie rolled her eyes at that, but I could see her cheeks turning pink and a smile form.

Kayla said hi to me next and I gave her a massive hug. She couldn't make it to the party yesterday.

"I've missed you so much!"

"I know! I haven't seen you in forever! How are you Kalea?"

"Pretty good, you?"

"Amazing! Who are your friends?" she said giving them flirty looks.

"Kayla, this is Louis," I said first introducing him, "and this is Josh."

"Hi guys! Kayla Crawford," she said shaking their hands.

"LOUIS!"

I heard Harry squeal like a girl as he gave Louis a hug. Louis laughed as he hugged my brother right back.

I then opened up to the entire group introducing Louis and Josh to them with an exception of a boy sitting next to Lizzie.

"And this is...um..."

"Nathan," he said introducing himself, "Lizzie's boyfriend."

"As of yesterday!" said a beaming Lizzie looking at Nathan you kissed her forehead.

I noticed Josh had a look of disappointment on his face. Aww someone has a crush!

The last person I introduced Louis to was Liam. I knew that Liam would be protective but when they shook hands, Liam didn't seem very bothered, just distant. I had to ask him about it later. Liam's opinion means everything to me.

Louis, Josh, and I took our seats: me in between Liam and Louis, Josh on Louis' other side also next to Lizzie.

"How do you and Harry know each other Louis?" Niall asked as he was stuffing his face with his own-brought Nando's.

"Soccer. Actually Zayn and Josh play on the team too, but Harry and I just had something special going on," Louis said with a wink at Harry.

"Does that mean you play for that other team?" Kayla asked boldly.

Well that's awkward. I hope Lou doesn't take it as an insult or anything.

"No, I'm absolutely sure I like girls," he said turning toward me with a smile. Of course, that made me blush and I smiled as I was now focused on my sandwich. I felt Liam shift awkwardly beside me.

"You okay?" I whispered to him as the others continued chatting.

"Yeah, fine. Can we talk later though?" he asked smiling weakly.

"Of course." I took his hand and gave him an encouraging squeeze. I'm not stupid to be oblivious that something was going on with Liam. I'm in love with the boy for god sake! I wanted to make sure he was okay with me being friends with Louis. I don't know if he's bothered thinking that I want more with Louis or Louis wanting more with me. That's something I need to figure out. I think Louis is great and all, but whenever I'm with Liam, I know exactly what I want.

I looked back at the table making eye contact with Niall who winked at me. I guess he saw Liam and my "moment" or whatever you want to call it. I smiled back at him as we rejoined the ongoing conversations.

"So you really have been skydiving? No lie?" Lizzie was asking Josh.

"Yes! Just believe me! I have a video to prove it," responded Josh.

"He's shown it to me before!" said Louis.

"That's really awesome! That's definitely on my bucket list," said Zayn.

"Was it scary?" asked Kayla.

"Terrifying. But such a rush! It was so much fun at the same time!"

I heard a beep from Kayla's phone and saw her lips slowly curve into a smile.

"I gotta run for a bit. I'll catch you guys later?"

We all waved bye to Kayla as she left our table and exited the cafeteria. A few seconds later, I heard both Lizzie and myself get a text. It was from Kayla:

Baking cookies! ;)

-KC

Code word for meeting a guy! I wonder who Kayla's hooking up with now. It's part of our girl codes so nobody really knows what we're talking about. I replied:

DETAILS! But later...have fun ;)

-K

We spent the rest of our lunch talking about funny memories and stories as my friends got to know Louis and Josh. The only thing I could hope for is Liam wanting Louis here too. Because I could never refuse what Liam says. He's got a strange control over me that I can't explain. I could only hope and wait until we have that soon-to-happen conversation.

Please if you read leave your comments!!! :)