Chapter 1 To Grandma's House We Go

Syklar's P.O.V

"C'MON SKY! HURRY UP!" Shouted my big bro Ashton from downstairs.

"I'M GOING!!!" I shouted back. I hopped towards my drawer while trying to put on my grey boot which caused me to stumble and fall on the floor.

I landed with a thud and cursed under my breath as I FINALLY managed to put on my grey boot.

I went to my mirror and put on my grey beanie taming a little bit my wild dark brown hair and grabbed my black coat.

I rushed downstairs and found Ashton and my twin sis Victoria waiting by the door with mine and their suitcases.

"Finally! I swear Sky you take like a year to get ready!" Exclaimed Victoria.

I rolled my eyes at her and said "Lets go!" Ashton nodded and opened the door as I grabbed my two suitcases and went towards the car.

It was winter break and we were gonna go visit our grandma who lived far away. We were going in Ashton's car cause it was only three days away.

Ash unlocked the car and I got in the back seat while Tori took shotgun and Ash put our suitcases in the trunk.

He finally finished and got in his seat and started driving off. Ashton (or Ash like me and Tori call him) was 19 while Tori (Victoria) and I were 18.

Tori and I were twins and I was older by 3 minutes, I always like to annoy her with that but all she ever said was and I quote "I wanted to make mother suffer."

I always laughed at that especially when she added her signature evil smile at the end.

All three of us had inherited the same dark brown hair from our dad and our same blue eyes from our mom.

But we had our differences and you could tell me and Tori apart. While I had natural wavy/curly hair and full lips, Tori had natural straight hair and an almost pointy nose.

Ash has the same natural straight hair as Tori but he has full lips like me. And of course he has his differences too and we all have our similarities.

Our parents are business people that means they are NEVER home! When they thought we were old enough to take care of ourselves they practically moved out of the house.

Sure they come when they have a break but it doesn't even feel like they are our parents. They gain a lot of money so we are kinda of rich but we don't let it get to our heads.

"CAUSE I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD! EH OH! I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD EH OH!" Sang Tori snapping me out of my thoughts.

The radio was all the way up and was playing On Top Of the World by Imagine Dragons. And Tori was singing along to it while Ash tried to cover his ears without letting go of the steering wheel.

I loved the song and started singing along to it too with Tori. It soon sadly ended and Ash sighed in relief until Better Together by: Fifth Harmony came up.

He knew Tori and I would want to sing along to that song too so he reached over instantly and turned off the radio.

Tori and I pouted while looking at him and we both said "Why did you do that for?"

He gave us a quick glance and said a little harsh "Oh I'm sorry, it's just that I would like to not be deaf at this age!!"

Tori and I stopped pouting and I said "Well you could have least said it more nicely."

I knew I was getting on his nerves by the way he gripped the steering wheel making his knuckles turn white. And how he breathed in and out slowly.

Tori giggled quietly obviously finding this funny like me. I had to hold in my laughter but I just couldn't and I suddenly busted out laughing.

Which caused Tori to laugh too. I had to clutch my stomach from laughing too hard along with Tori. Our laughter soon died down and Ash said looking annoyed " You guys done?"

We nodded and catched our breaths. We soon fell into silence and I rested my head against the window watching as we drove out of the city.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

A/N

Hey guys! So this is my second book. If you haven't read my first one it's called Promise Me.

Well anyways, wat do you guys think of the first chapter?

Plz comment and vote! It will mean a lot to me! Thnx for reading!💙

💚RBLove22