Can I Go Back In Time!? Please!? (Ending Chapter)

DISCLAIMER: POKÉMON ISN'T MINE TTATT

OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE MADE SERENA'S CHARACTER ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE ME (bc my irl name is Serena) AND LET MISTY AND ASH GET TOGETHER BUT EH WHATEVER

LET EM DO WHAT THEY WANT

【Brendan's P.O.V.】

-

No. No! This can't be happening.

Why can't I rewind this!?

I wish I could go back into time...!

To confessing to May, to throwing water balloons to destroy Ruby and May's "date", to go back to becoming friends with my brother, to go back to before, especially, when May was about to confess to me...

I'm so stupid.

I reacted out of my pure thought. My thought I liked Sapphire. I'm sorry, May... I love you...

I could feel tears escaping my eyes. And then I noticed two eyes in front of me.

What...

It was a petite but elegant like Pokémon. It was staring straight at me, with its dark brown eyes. It had a white body, a yellow hat-like thing on it's head, and two yellow sashes coming from the back of its body. Attached to its yellow spikes on its hat, there were blue ribbons that swayed as it moved. I noticed, that, yes.

This was the legendary Pokémon, Jirachi.

It was said it could give you a wish.

But, didn't Ruby and some of his friends be granted a wish by Jirachi? Jirachi only wakes up for seven days for several thousand years. Why is it in front of me, now?

Before I could answer all those questions, its eye on its belly opened and before I could stop it, I yelled,

"JIRACHI!"

"What the crap, Brendan! We got found out! Thanks to you!" May called out, standing up to point at the two confused a few feet away from the bush we were hiding at.

"Wat," was all Sapphire could manage to say.

"May?" Ruby asked, tilting his head in confusion.

The female coordinator sighed, shrugging as she beckoned for me to stand up and show myself. "We, well, I, planned to get you both together. But Brendan here had to stop it by yelling some old legend Pokémon."

I got up, feeling myself, pinching my cheeks, blinking, looking around confused. What happened? Did Jirachi seriously grant my wish?

"I..." I could barely speak.

"I saw Jirachi, and he brought me here..."

"No, you didn't, silly!" May chuckled. "I brought you here! Do you even know what Jirachi looks like?"

"Plus, it's impossible for you to see Jirachi when Sapphire and I saw him only a few years ago. He's supposed to wake up only for seven days for thousands of years," Ruby scratched his head, probably wondering what I saw.

I broke into a smile as well, "Well, sorry. But I need to say something."

I turned to May, nodding at her and taking her hands.

"I love you, May, not Sapphire."

"..."

A silence filled the air.

May's face turned as red as her bandana and she slapped me in the face, "IDIOT! W-What would make you think I l-like you!? G-Give up already!"

Although, I obviously heard her mutter, "Actually, don't give up yet..."

Sapphire chuckled, a sheepish look appearing on her face, "May's a tsundere~!"

"You are, too, Sapphire!" Her sister pouted.

-

Sapphire and Ruby never "got together", well, at least, not yet. It's pretty obvious that they enjoy that they're talking, again, though.

May and I are still having difficulty, but it's all good. You could say, we're "dating", but...

I'm really happy that, whatever it was, happened that day. Maybe it was Arceus who knew I was calling for help and sent Jirachi, I don't even know. Oh, but...

.Y'know, you don't ever really know what'll happen next.

-

『End』

A/N

WOW.

That was a really bad ending.

I hope the sequel is better

OH, YEAH!

The sequel! For Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! This is what I was talking about before in the second last chapter, you MUST read this note!

I want y'all to comment ideas for the plot line in the next story!

Also, while we're waiting for OGAS, what shipping should I write about?

(I'm only gonna write straight ships and yuri ships because I suck at yaoi .-.)

Should I write fanfictions including my OCs? (OC=a character, fanmade that is implemented into a series of shows/movies/game/anime/manga/etc.)

Or should I write Reader Inserts?

Such as Red x Reader or Gold x Reader?

Comment below! Suggestions and criticisms are helpful!

(such as how to NOT make such a terrible ending next time -u-")

//Kamidere logged off