Chapter: Eleven

[SEXUAL CONTENT]

~Sebastian~

"Wait Domin-" I got interrupted before I could finish my sentence. Dominique drove us back to my house and as soon as I stepped through the door, he picked me up and carried me up to my bedroom then dropped me onto the bed. "Wait..." I protested again, but he smashed his lips down onto mine again; stopping me fron speaking. I tried to push him away, but he's just completely irresisible. I gave in and finally kissed him back.

"I can't wait anymore. We haven't done it for nearly a week. I'm at my limit. Do you know how hard it is!?" Dominique complained and took his top off over his head, exposing his fabulous model abs. Oh why...

Dominique then lowered himself down to my neck and I fell back against the bed as ne continued to kiss and bite my neck; that's definitely going to leave a mark! Dominique stopped licking my neck and he went back to kissing my lips as his hands snaked around my body then towards my chest, one of his thumb then began rubbing my nipple through my shirt.

"Mmh..." I moaned. "Dominique!" I gasped as he pinched it. Crap, I'm getting hard.

"Does that feel good?" He smirked. His hand went under my shirt and began rubbing it directly. "Does that turn you on?" He teased.

"Domin...feels good!" I moaned as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I can't wait anymore...please...!" I gasped.

"Aren't you demanding my little princess." He smirked.

"I...I want to..."

"You want to what?" He smiled as he continued to fondle with my nipple.

"I...want to...suck...your..." I couldn't say anymore, its too embarassing so I quickly covered my face with a pillow. Oh God I just want a hole to hide in now! I can't believe I said that!

There was a moment of silence, I took the pillow from my fave enough for me to see Dominique, he had his hand covering his mouth; I thought what I said disgusted him, but then I could see his whole face gone bright red, you could actually see steam coming off it.

"Dominique?" I whispered and his face went even more red. If that was possible.

"Sorry, you just looked so hot and sexy when you said that, I feel like I'm in heaven." He mumbled, enough for me to hear. I removed the pillow from my face then I sat up and this time I pushed Dominique onto his back, he looked up at me in surprise and I smirked. Time for payback! I lowered myself down to his lower region and unbuckled his belt then unzipping his jeans with my teeth. Yeah thats right! Thats what you get for teasing me! Then I pulled his jeans down along with his boxers, and his member came boucing out; staing up straight and proud. "Fuck!" He swore.

Then I used one of my hand and grasped around it then I began stroking it up and down; pre-cum was already leaking out sonI let out a light chuckle.

"Shut up, it's been a week okay?" He said in emarrassment. He's so cute.

Next I finally took him in my mouth and used my tongue to swirl around it before bobbing my head up and down.

"Aw crap! I'm gonna cum!" He groan so I bobbed my head upnand down faster. Then a few minutes later he came in my mouth. "Sorry, Sebastian. I'll help you clean it up." He said as he wiped the corner of my mouth.

"It's okay." I smiled and swallowed whats in my mouth, I could feel it going down my throat slowly like a thick smoothie. "It's thick." I commented. Then in a flash I was pushed back down onto the bed with Dominique on top of me.

"You're just so damn hot, but it's my turn now. How dare you mock me before." He smirked and licked his lips. The role somehow became reversed.

Dominique placed two fingers in my mouth and I began licking them, covering it in saliva. Then he told me to lift my knees up to my chest and I did as he said. Dominique then thrusted the two fingers in and began moving them around, making me moan.

"I can't wait...anymore...Dominique please..." I plead.

"I guess I shouldn't make you wait anymore since you asked so nicely." He smiled.

Dominique place his member in front of my hole and began slowly pushing it in, then with one hard thrust, thevwhole thing was inside, making me moan in estacsy. "I'm gonna move now okay?" He asked and I nodded my head. He slowly pulled out and back in again, increasing in speed each time. "You're so tight! It feels great!" He groaned.

"I want...to..hug" I cried out with my arms reaching for him and I could feel his member throbbing inside me and getting bigger. "Why...did...you suddenly get bigger?!" I hissed and he lowered himself so I could wrap my arms around his neck.

"Sorry, but you are just too sexy." He said as he panted for air. "Ugh I'm gonna cum!" He groaned.

"Me too..."

Then Dominique's thrusting became hard and fast, I could feel his member throbbing then we both arched our heads back and came; I could feel it in my intestines. Dominique pulled out and collasped on top of me.

"You're heavy." I chuckled as I ran my hand through his hair.

"Sorry." He said and rolled over.

"Good afternoon, my lovelys!" The door suddenly swung open and we quickly tried to find sonething and covered ourselves. "Have you finished?" Seth chuckled.

"What the hell dude?!" Dominique exclaimed.

"Sorry guys, I tried to stop him..." Aaron showed himself.

"Why are you here?!" Dominique growled, obviously not happy about the uninvited guests.

"I came to see my baby brother of course." Seth smiled. "We finished everything in school so we took a week off school to come here."

"Erm...Seth...could you wait downstairs...we're kinda...er..." and I stopped talking.

"Yeah come on, lets wait downstairs." Aaron said and began dragging Seth.

"Fine, but no more fun time okay?" He winked and Dominique threw a pillow at him, but Seth closed the door quickly and avoided it. "Be quick." He open the door and said before closing it quickly.

"Guess we better clean up." I said and began getting out off bed, which was quite uncomfortable.

"Can't we just tell them to go?" Dominique sighed.

"Of course not! They made time to come and see me, I can't be rude."

"Fine." Dominique sighed again.

We both got out of bed and Dominique suggested we shouldbtake a shower together because it was 'quicker' and then after we changed, we went down to meet with Aaron and Seth.

"Oh stop with the grumpy face." Seth said to Dominique and he just glared back. "We waited for you to finish didn't we? Was that not kind enough."

"Oh yes very kind, thank you very much." Dominique replied sarcastically.

"You're welcome." Seth smiled.

"Are you sure it's okay to take a week off school?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's fine. We've done mostly everything and exams are no where near." Aaron reassured me.

"So how have you two been?" Seth asked.

"We've been great, I couldn't wish to be with anyone more perfect." Dominique smiled and held my hand.

"That's good, and listen Dom, if you hurt him, I hurt you okay?" Aaron said seriously.

"I would never hurt him, I wouldn't dare too." Dominique replied then kissed me on the cheek which made me go red.

I wouldn't wish to be with anyone else eirther. I am truly happy right at this moment, I don't know when it will end; I hope it woudn't, but right now I'm happy and that's all it matters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys flow the very late update! My laptop is still not fixed, but I wrote this on the tablet, so there maybe a lot of mistakes, sorry ;o but hope you enjoy it!