Chapter One: Save You Tonight

Hello loves! Finally got five reads. It's the fourth of July here in America! Whoop! Well, I decided to upload throughout the loud night...stupid fireworks. Why can't I live in the UK?!

The first part of Chapter 1 is the prologue that you've already read...skip it if you must!

Enjoy ♡

•••••••••••••••

Eleanor Calder's P.O.V

Hm, what to do today..Shopping with Louise? Tanning with Anne? Maybe a movie with Louise, Anne, and Helen?

I have no social life, I swear! In-between my part-time modeling job and school, I have one lone day to spend however I like.

I looked down at my phone. A new DM on Twitter? It's from Maria!

To: @EleanorJCalder

From: @MariaPyperX

(A/N: made up name)

Hey babe! Starbucks, 11:25?

Hm..Starbucks sounds nice! It makes me upset that they don't have those wonderful lunch sandwiches like Panera Bread Company does, though.

I quickly reply an agreement before hopping off of my bed and waltzing down my hall. It puts a smile on my face having a flat of my own! It's rather massive seeing as my parents spoil me even when I ask them not too.

I hit the remote on my coffee table, turning on my stereo. One Direction's Another World blasts through the speakers. I grin and start dancing and singing madly.

First I do my classic, Which Way You Gonna Go move, then doing the Pat The Dog and Screw the Lightbulb, before finishing with my personal favourite, Stop the Traffic Let em Through. Louis Tomlinson inspired all of my dance moves and helped me express myself.

Who cares what anyone else thinks of you? Not me! Not Eleanor Jane Calder! Nada!

I quickly change into a short pale pink romper and accessorize with a thick, tan belt, tan sandals, and a few bracelets. Then, I brush my teeth and comb my hair.

Who wants morning breath? Not me! Not Eleanor Jane Calder! Nada!

I love my hair. It's thick golden locks flow down to my shoulders, I don't have to do anything to it!

Makeup is last and final. It's always the most important to me.

Foundation? Check.

Mascara? Check.

Blush? Check.

Eye Liner? Check.

Cherry Lip Gloss? Check.

I complete my look with a Coach tote and head out. Hey, who doesn't want to look good on an outing? Not- yeah, you get the point.

I blare One Direction's new album, Up All Night through my tiny car's speakers. The beginning beats to Moments come on. My favourite song!

"I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be...." I sang along.

This song always makes me tear up! I recently broke up with my boyfriend of two years, James, and Moments always brought back our most ferocious fights.

"Hands are silent, Voices numb" Louis' angelic voice sings, making me instantly smile.

Cheer up, El! One Direction think you're beautiful. (A/N: The song, What Makes You Beautiful)

I pull into Starbucks, instantly picking out Maria's porsche. I, myself, had a Lamborghini as a car and loved it!

"El!" Maria drawled out in a sing-song voice.