Whisper in my ear

This is a fanfiction of the Underworld Chronicles by rotXinXpieces. I do NOT own these characters (though I wish I did, boo). I only own Aleena, Aedan and Bearcban. This one-shot is about Bayne, Blaine and Henry's son. With that being said, enjoy! Warning, boyxboy.

Whenever I would pass by people, they would always compliment me on how fluidly I moved. They would always agree on the part where my hips would smoothly sway side by side. I could feel their hungry gazes on my back, and I loved it.

I loved getting attention. I loved it when people would eye me with hungry stares. I loved it when people would keep their eye on me until I turned the corner. I loved every bit of it. I had no reason to not love it.

I'm pretty sure that my hair was what attracted most people. I was a fae, and fae's are known for two things. Female AND male giving birth, and second, their hair. Hair showed us our power, it was a treasure to us, but to me, it was nothing. Just a formality.

Maybe that's why my sandy brown hair was cut short in a military style haircut.

"Come on Bayne!" Aleena, my best friend's voice broke me out of my thoughts, "You're missing the whole show!" She huffed and I rolled my eyes, but focused on the play that was being held.

Apparently, the show was about some dude who's girl died and he seeks out to find someone who looks exactly like her.

Quite cliche since we're all dead.

Daddykins thought it was funny to kill me when I was just a baby. Apparently, I was an abomination, a curse.

Sometimes, I feel stupid by just saying his name out loud.

"Henry!" I spat his name out.

"You okay?" Aleena's hand touched my bicep and I just realized that we were still in the middle of the show. A couple of people, or should I say, souls turned to look at me but I swiftly ignored them.

"We're leaving." I said and held Aleena's hand, who in turn, held Aedan's hand, who was her husband.

"Fuck man, I actually liked the play!" Aedan whined and Aleena shot him a look, making him pout. I just shook my head and teleported us back to my place. 

Since my other dad, Blain was Celtic, it made my soul to rest in peace in Celtic heaven.

Peace my ass.

Sure, this afterlife was wonderful. You wanted something? It was granted to you in the next second. Beautiful trees which reached the clouds, vast colourful valleys, orchards of grapes.. you get the drift. This was where you were supposed to live, this is your life and I was satisfied with it.

Well, until I turned four hundred and sixty five years old. 

What the hell was I doing with my life? Eating, sleeping and dancing. That's it. That's what my life was all about and I hated it. I hated every bit of it. 

I never asked for this. Fuck, I never wanted this. 

Growing up wasn't very hard, since I was pampered with angels. I was given the latest toy or video game, but I still wasn't happy. Mainly because I wanted to feel my parents arms around me.

I was ten when I first asked about my parents. 

As a ten year old, I never understood that why my dad would want to kill me. The angels told me that I was a curse. I was a mistake. Obviously, my ten year old brain didn't understood by what they meant.

Was I stupid? That's why my dad killed me? I asked my self that question every night, and every night I came up with the same answer.

But I was barely born, how would he know if I was an idiot?