part 2

he takes your hand and guids you to the bedroom silectly. you slightly panick, wondering what he's going to do to you. once you reach the bedroom door he looks back at you with a reasuring smile, willing you to head inside. he senses the hestitaion and lowers his lips down to yours giving you a soft peck "i wont hurt you, i promise" he whispers against your lips, his eyes glued to yours. looking into his warm hazel eyes you see nothing but the genuin, loving liam that you once fell inlove with "ok" you breath. his eyes emmidiately light up.

you enter and he follows behind you. "lay down" his voice is as calm as ever so you agree to do as he says. you climb onto the bed and sit back against some pillows. he slowly crawls over you, your heart beat increase as you watch him. his so close. his warm, muscular body only cm's away from yours. your hands are itching to grab him and run your hands over every smooth curve of his six pack.

he connects his lips with yours, he slightly nibbles on your buttom lip. his hands take hold of yours while your make out session heats up, he interwines his fingers with yours pinning them to the bed. 

he pulls away breathing heavily, his warm breath washing over your face, tingling your already swollen lips.

he starts unbottoning your shirt, soaking up every single bit of your exposed skin

his eyes flicker to the fast healing brooze just above your breast. you feel his whole body tense up against you as he eyes the mark that he had left on you. his right hand slowly move towards it and you twitch slightly as his fingers trace the purple stain on your delicate skin.

"why are you with me?" his voice comes out shaky and barely audiable. you stay silent, unable to voice your reasons. you just lay perfectly still beneath him watching him. "answer me! why the hell are you still with me y/n!?" his shout suddenly breaking the silence, alarming you. you shake and struggle from beneath him, a sobs escaping your lips. liams eyes widen and he ammediately jumps away from you "fuck im so sorry" you can sense the panick in his voice, he didnt mean to scare you. his first instinct is to hold you in his arms and try and calm you down. he cooes soothing words into your ear  as you sob against his shoulder.

you part your imbrace, and sit facing eachother on the bed. liams fitgiting with his hands, refusing to look at you. his too ashamed to lay eyes on your bruised body, the bruises that he had caused.

"i dont deserve you" a tear rolls down his cheek and drips from his stubled chin. "liam look at me" you sigh he slowly drags his eyes to yours "when i first met you i felt like the luckiest girl ever. you took me away from all the darkness and made me feel alive again. every time you lay hands on me i panick, ever time you hurt me i die a little inside, i wish i could hate you, but i cant! i wish i could just pack my bags and leave you once and for all" his tears had dried out, he just sat there staring at you, pleading with you to go on "but i cant" you admit "i cant live without you" you sigh, looking down at the covers too ashamed to even look him in the eyes. liam grabs your chin and lifts you face so that your at eyes level "i can change! i swear i can" he rambles "please...just give me another chance? i swear il make things right"

you dont know what to say. you clamp your eyes shut, letting darkness ignite your vision. your thoughts are running wild. you dont know whether your body can handle anymore pain yet you know as soon as you step out of this house your body will be aching for his touch

"y/n" liam finally spoke, snapping you out of your thoughts. "one more chance" you decide to give in to your heart. liams eyes light uo and and a grin, that had been so far removed once again appears on his lips "thank yo-" you cut him off "but i swear if you mess things up with time, il walk away and never look back" you threaten him for once. "i wont, i p-promice"  he stumbled on his own words. you smirk slightly, loving the new found confidence within you.

he moves towards you, wanting to feel your lips against his but you dodge his lips and move to the side, he frowns questioningly at you to which you reply with "wait here"

you walk over to the cupboard and dip a hand inside one of the draws. a devilish smile forming on your lips as your hands come in contact with the smooth, metal surface of the handcuffs. you turn back to liam, spinning the handcuffs around your index finger. liams eyes widen with fear, a look that your were very familiar with. "lay right back" you order at him coldly. liam looks stunned but quickly does as you say. you climb the bed and sit on his chest. you grab his arm and handcuff it to the bed then do the same with the other arm. you look down at his innocent face and smirk cruely. his eyes are still wide, estounded by your every move. he didnt say a word he was too flabbergasted by your actions. but you knew he was enjoying it, you could feel his it.

you bend down to his face and swirl your tongue tongue around his ear lobe, gently biting down on it.

"revenge is a bitch liam but so am i"

next part coming up soooooooon ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

unfffff, i dont know about you guys but the last part got me so hot and bothered.

anyway you can all thank edsapizza for the delay, since she was the one that kept distracting me.

-peace out xxxx