This Is How It Started

Right punch.

 Left punch.

 Round house kick.

 Right hook.

 Left hook.

 Knee to the imaginary groin. Just as I completed that move, my dad's beta, Johnathan, came into my personal gym.

 "See, Taylor? This is why no one spars you; you break everything." He looked pointedly at the ripped punching bags lying around the gym floor and then back to me.

 I shrugged and gave him a sheepish grin. "It's not my fault that the bags break, they're made of crap material."

 He crossed his arms showing off his broad shoulders and large biceps and shook his head, smirking, "Crap material my ass."

 I rolled my eyes and he mimicked me. "Whatever, what do you want, John?"

 All of a sudden, he became nervous. The last time he was nervous was when he had told me when my mother had "died". He shifted off one foot to the other before saying, "Your father wishes, well, actually, commands you to come to office."

 I instantly stiffened at the mention of my father. I loved him with all my heart, but he always pushed me away and never made any effort to spend time with his only daughter. I had always believed it was because I looked so much like Mom. We both had long, midnight black hair, big, doe-like silver eyes and a lean, but muscular, figure.  

 After she had "died", I had grown up with help from Beta John, his wife Margaret and with their son, Michael,  who was thankfully my age. After living with them for a few years, Beta John decided I should learn how to fight and I began training at the age of nine. I was now Silver Moon's strongest and fastest fighter. "Very well. I shall change first before meeting him."

 John shook his salt-and-peppered colored hair and said, "No. Immediately." I stared incredulously.

 This must be serious if he demands us right now. My wolf whispered.

 I know, what could it be about?

 I do not know. She admitted.

 "Alright, I'm coming." He nodded his head once and quickly exited the my gym. I left after him and walked up the stairs to my father's office. I hesitated, my hand poised in front of the large, sound proof door.

 Knock Taylor, my wolf commanded.

 Blowing my black bangs out of my face, I pushed open the door to see my father standing near his desk looking at some files. 

 He didn't look up as he said, "Come in Taylor, I won't bite."

Clearing my throat, I walked in and asked, "What did you need me for, Father?"

 He rubbed his eyes and for the first time in my life, I saw how old he looked. My dad was only in his late forties, but I could already see silver in his ebony colored hair and bags under his eyes. The aftermath of all those late nights.

 "Taylor, have you grown since the last time I've seen you?" He questioned.

 I glanced down at my six-foot frame and shrugged. "Well, the last time you saw me was when I was eleven so, yeah, I've definitely grown." I stated dryly. 

 My dad shot me a glare and replied, "Do not use that tone with me, young lady. Although I am your father, I am also the Alpha of this pack. I have certain responsibilities." I narrowed my eyes, but remained silent.

 Did he just use an Alpha command on us? My wolf growled.

 Hush, I warned.

 "Taylor," he continued, "as you know, the Midnight Woods pack have been our enemies since, well, as long as I can remember. But, since the number of rogues have greatly increased since last year, we've--we being Alpha Aaron and I--have decided to form an alliance for the greater good of both packs."

 My eyes widened, heck even my wolf was surprised, "You mean we're no longer enemies? That's great, Dad! I mean, no more of this stupid fighti--"

 "Hold on, Taylor." He glared at my interruption causing me to instantly become silent. "Now, Alpha Aaron and I obviously do not trust one another so, we need something to symbolize our alliance forever." He took a deep breath and looked me evenly in the eye. "Taylor, you and Alpha Aaron's son shall be married."

~Author's Note~

 Comments? Questions? I'd love your opinions. Wow, my chapters are shorter than I thought...Picture to the side is the actress who I thought should play Taylor.

 -4everAloneAnAwkward