Rain, Pain, and Main Lands

PREVIOUS FROM LAST CHAPTER: Rusty is acutuall a Ninja, HOWEVER, he is also a Transformer Power Ranger. The Pedobear has a trick up his sleeve, He is a super sayian, a super special ultra rare species of chosen heros picked out by the gods to have ultra super natural powers to fight and do things. Even the Gods that protected all of the Land that surrounded the Main Lands were so into this fight, they watched it on a flatscreen with some popcorn. Onto the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They pounded onto eachother with great force and as much anger as they could ever muster up. With each great punch or hit they would get weaker and weaker, but kept pounding at eachother as if the other was the devil, and of course Red passed out in the middle of it because it was just to fucking intense to handle for a tiny yet busty sixteen year old. Even I was astonished at how intensely  drawn out this was becoming, but ME AND THE GODS WERE ENJOYING THIS VERY MUCH.  It went on for about three hours (Red was obviously awake to watch the rest in astonishment) WHEN EVENTUALLY, both of them were to tired to continue. "you will never take Red no matter how strong you are" said Rusty. "You make me laugh, you are nothing but a weakling transformer! nothing can save you now that iwill preform......THE KAMEHAMEHA!" NOT THE GODDAMN KAMEHAMEHA! it's a super special lazer blow that comes from nothing but PURE AND UN DISTINGUISHED DETERMINATION! Rusty was fucked now, nothing could save him. 

Then as soon as the pedo bear stood up, he took his stance, ready to blow the kamehameha. "You always were a great warrior, say goodbye to your little red!" as those final words slipped his mouth, Abraham lincoln somehow jumped out of literally no where and chopped the pedobears head off clean! The pedo bear fell down at a tremendously fast rate and was finally defeated right before Rusty was about to die from the kamehameha. "Rusty, remember that one time you saved me somwhere in the forest? I have repayed you." said Abraham lincoln. "Thank you, repayed me you have. I hope our paths cross again." and with that, Abe jumped a great height, and fled off somewhere deep into the forest. 

Rusty transformed back into his human form and catched a fainting Red right before she fell. He whispered in her ear "Lets get out of this mess" and carried her limp body out of this mess. He walked around and around until he found a clear meadow full of horses and cattle complete with a small river with a large willow tree shadowing the rivers glistening waters that are reflecting the rising sun. It was finally morning and there was dew on the ground from the midnight pour. He laid her down underneath the willow tree and went to drink some water from the river. The river wasn't very deep but it wasn't very shallow, so you could tell that there were some fish swimming around down there. 

A couple of hours passed and Rusty (not saying anything at all) was still in much pain from a deep stomach wound. He managed to take off his shirt and rip off some cloth to let it heal. he cooked up a fire and grilled some fish with berries. After the meal and saving some for Red, it started raining. It was like a fucking hurricane let me tell you so all he could do was hold her until it all passed over. He eventually fell asleep himself.

Red had awoken after the storm, and noticed that a sleeping Rusty was closely hugging her tightly. She freed herself effortlessly and took off her wet clothes only leaving her with a knee length pajamas. She left them to dry in the moonlight. She went into the woods nearby to grab some firewood, but as she did that, A strange lady appeared, with a man and said "Red, it is your destiny to become the one, the great assassian" said the lady. "Who are you?" she was obviously frieghtnened as the lady glowed ever so brightly telling her strange things.

"I said it's your goddamn destiny ok? Listen up bitch tits, this was foretold in the prophecy of old and Yes, you will meet your grandmother but she has been captured by the Great wolf of the woods. You need to kill him red. It is your fate. Your family was a great line of famous and skilled assassains, but they orphaned you because you were being hunted down by the king and queen of the Main lands to be forced into this at a young age. we wanted you to live a normal life, Red. we love you, as your parents. Your real parents. Here, its dangerous to go alone, take this" and gave red an assassian armor of great quality. The hood and cape was red. "Mother, Father, i" "Yes, i know what you want. you want answers. They will come in time." "ok....Mother, one more thing" "yes my dear?" "I love you" a big smile spread across her mothers face. "We love you too. Now go, FUFILL YOUR DESTINY!" and they dissapeird.

Red took the armor and ran back to camp. And was clear as to what she needed to do.