The Undoing of Batman (boyxboy)

This is for the short story challenge issued by  RaeKitano.  The challenge is to write something using the following dialog.

“I’m not in a ‘save the day’ kind of mood.”

“When I grow up I want to be like (insert your own star / character here)”

“If I had a dollar for very time you said that!”

“Would I lie to you?”

“I love that color on you.” (colour if you are English/Australian lol)

I feel arms wrap around me as James comes up behind me whispering in my ear.

“Did I ever tell you that I love that color on you?”  I laugh and look down at what I’m wearing.  A batman costume.

“Black?  Come on James now you’re just being full of it.”

“Would I lie to you?  Besides to me you look good in anything.  Why are you wearing that old thing anyways?”  He asks the question, but I’m not sure he’s even going to hear the answer.  He’s too pre-occupied with nibbling on my ear.  I try not to moan and focus on his question.

“Remember what I used to always say when we were growing up?”

“When I grow up I want to be like Batman, yeah, yeah.”  He mocks me as he continues his assult on my neck, only now his hands are starting to wonder too.

“If I had a dollar for every time you said that!”  I smack him as I try to act affronted.

“I didn’t say it that often!”  He just arches his eyebrows at me and continues with what he was doing.

“Anyways, I was just remembering all that and realized I still had this old costume from the comic book convention and decided I should try it on.”  He preceeds to run his hands along the inside of my thighs.  I’m starting to get hard now and this time I do moan as he blows gently on my ear.

“Yeah well I’m not in a ‘save the day’ kind of mood.”

“O-oh really?  What kind of mood are you in then?”  He starts rubbing me through the costume, oh my.

“I bet you can guess what kind of mood.  Come on, I think I want to have my way with you Batman.”

That he did, who knew Batman could be undone by one touch from a horney teenage boy?

A/N Sorry it's a bit short....