chapter 2

jasmine's POV

By the time angie had gotten to my house I was on the couch crying again. I just couldn't stop. it might seem stupid that I'm crying over losing a job but its not. I had my life savings on this job. and plus this hasn't been the first time some ones commented on my weight it started from middle school then it just continued. I just never thought that I would get fired from a job because of my weight.

angie sat next to me rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

" shhhh......its going to be okay." she cooed

" no its not angie. do you know why I got fired from my job?" I asked her

" no....but I'm sure we can get you a knew job."

" angie I got fired because I was to fat to fit in the dresses they bought. I should have known......because if I was head of the fitting department I should be able to fit the dresses right?" it took angie a minute to respond back.

" jazz your not fat your curvy and have shape.....your boss is just jealous of you." she said. but I had a feeling that last part wasn't true. but I smiled at the nickname she used.

" okay how about you stop crying and I can see if jack has a friend that can get you a job. then we can go shopping." jack was her boyfriend. angie is 2 years older than me

" I'M all for getting a new job but I can't go shopping."

"why can't you go shopping. " she said in a sad voice.

" why should I. I just lost my job."

" I'll pay for you. consider it a friendly gesture. "

my family was never the rich kind so it bothers me having someone pay for me. but if I argued with Angie she would end up wining. so I just decided to go.

" ok fine" I say.

" yay I already called jack he is looking for jobs right now. so while where out shopping he can look for jobs." I smiled at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we had spent almost an hour looking for clothes. I got many pencil skirts and blazers I also got dark jeans and designer tops. for shoes I got black pumps and flats. angie had already gone to her house so that left me alone. I grabbed a yogurt from the fridge and headed up stairs to my bed room. I turned on the TV searching for some thing to watch. when I found there was nothing to watch I decide to go to bed. and all I could think about was that I lost my job because of my shape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys I know my chapters are short and the book is boring right now but I promise that it will get better.

VOTE!!!!!

~STAY AWSOME~ PICTURE OF ANGIE ON THE SIDE

COMENT!!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!!