Chapter 8: Problem With The Weasley Twins

A/N: Hey fans! Sorry I haven't been uploading, my mother has sort of grounded me from the computer for... well, a very, very, very, VERY long time. But I am back now and because I was so horrible in making you guys wait for the next chapter of AWG I am uploading an extra three chapters instead of ... well instead of how many other I post. So I really hope you guys like them! Just comment below to, like, tell me how I did or something else. Right now, I could really use the encouragement to keep this story going.

And a little P.S. I haven't had my brain on Harry Potter for a while so forgive me if the next few chapters are terrible.

Enjoy! 

*** Draco's Point of View ***

"Hello Malfoy," They spat, their red hair seeming to get even redder in anger.

I tried not to show it, but I was now offically scared of red haired Git #1 and #2. Their mouths shifted from murderous sneers to evil smirks as the bent and grabbed the collar of my robe. I tried swinging my arms around, in an attempt to hit them. That would've worked if they hadn't pinned my arms to my side with their hands.

"What's wrong Malfoy?" Git #1 or #2 asked sweetly. I really couldn't keep track of which one was which.

"You scared?" The other laughed.

"Scared? Of who? 'Cause I'm definantly not scared of you two!" I chuckled bitterly, even though I was cowering on the inside.

"Really? Well then, you wouldn't mind having a little chat with us then. Would you?" They asked, not even waiting for my answer as they started dragging me down the hall.

"Let me go!" I protested, trying to move my arms and kicking my legs.

"Oh shut it!" They spat. 

"Stop! Help! Let me go! Someone!!" I continued.

I saw them roll their eyes and they started walking faster. I smirked as I realized that they were actually scared of getting caught. 

"Wow, they Weasley twins scared of getting caught?" I laughed. "I would have thought that you two would be used to it by now."

"Fred...." One seethed to the other. 

The other twin on my left, Fred, breathed in deeply then puffed it all back out, ignoring his twin, George. I smirked smugly as I noticed the vein on his neck stand out. They were very easily angered. Or maybe it was just that this - me - was the trigger to their anger.

"Fred...." George repeated, only this time his voice was more straigned. As if he was trying to not scream.

Both me and George stummbled as Fred made a sharp turn down an empty hall unexpectedly. He tugged on my robe dragging me faster down the hall. The fear that had left when I had made them annoyed and angry was suddenly back as Fred stopped to check a classroom. To their advantage, it was empty. Nothing but desks, candels in stands, and some books on the professor's table. No students. 

"That's just brilliant," I grumbled. 

"You finally agree with us!" Fred exclaimed, running quickly into the room.

The one on the right, George, I think... my god! They were so hard to keep track of. Well, anyway, he kicked the door shut and dropped my arm. I was left dangling off one of the twins arm, till finally, he also pulled his arm away. I fell to the floor on my hands and knees, I felt little shards of pain shoot up from my legs and hands as my bod came in contact with the hard concrete.

 I felt a hand grab at the back of my robe and I was yanked to my feet. "Now you listen here, Malfoy," one spat as he turned me around quickly. "You stay away from our little sister!" I smirked evilly, time to highten the flame. 

With the thought of provoking their anger in my mind I softly said, "but she's not your sister, remember, she's the daughter of-" I was cut off when I felt a fist connect with my right cheek. I fell again, this time holding my cheek in pain. I looked up at the fuming Weasley twins with a devious grin plastered on my lips. "What?" I asked, "did I hurt the wittle Weasle's feewings?" 

One twin grabbed the other as he charged at me. I got up, dropping my hand from my bruised cheek. I walked around them quickly, reaching the door without a single delay. With one last look at them I said, "my father will hear about this," and was out the door. 

I could hear one boy arguing with the other as I ran as fast as possible down the hall. I am in deep trouble.