Chapter[5] - My Wolf, My Mate.

Comment

Love

Vote!

                                                     ****

(Xavier Shifted Werewolf)

------------------------------------------------------

                                               Chapter[5] - My Wolf, My Mate.

Xavier looked over as Caydon rushed into the kitchen concern dripping from his features. Xavier dropped Beauty’s wrists as if they were suddenly too hot to touch; effortlessly she slipped down onto the kitchen tile lolling over onto her left side unconsciously.

Caydon squatted down above Beauty scooping her into his arms cradling her close to him. Xavier’s heart and body temperature began to rise and rapidly pound against his rib cage seeing her body so close to his brother.

 Xavier’s claws extended as he dug them into his palms. He forced his possessive wolf away before he dare hurt his own flesh and blood. Caydon looked his brother over trying to understand what had happened.

”What’s up man?” Caydon asked as Xavier followed Caydon out to the couch in the living room where he lyed Beauty on her back.

Xavier lightly shrugged. , “Shit. I don’t know.”

A very dominate voice growled inside Xavier’s being. MATE! Xavier looked down at Beauty’s gorgues brown skinned face choosing to ignore his wolf’s desire. MATE! Xavier’s heart lurched around in his chest angrily as Caydon’s lips lightly touch Beauty’s unconscious one’s.

Caydon reached forward and lightly stroked a piece of stay hair away from her cheek. ,” I think I like her.” Caydon’s brown eyes lit up happily as he stared down at her. Xavier gritted his teeth. ,”She’s a child.” Caydon shrugged that off. ,”I don’t give a shit,I care about her enough to pace myself if she would have me.”

Beauty’s eyes suddenly began to slowly open and Xavier felt himself relax, a smile tugged at his lips as her beautiful warm brown eyes looked at him, before she looked at Caydon. “What happened?” Xavier cut Caydon off before he could say a word. ,’I don’t know..You just fainted.” Beauty tried to sit up but Caydon lightly pushed her onto her back again

“No, lay back just for a minute.” MATE… Xavier’s wolf whimpered sorrowfully. Xavier reached out taking Beauty’s soft dainty hand. Even for such a simple touch it turned Xavier on immediately, Xavier jerked his hand away shoving his hands in his slacks he pulled his pants away from his growing member. Beauty glared at him obviously offended that he snatched his hand away.

Beauty huffed and turned to look at Caydon. ,”Can you take me up-stairs?” A wide smile crossed Caydon’s face. ,”Yes.” Xavier’s heart fell. ,”NO. I will take you.” Beauty ignored Xavier’s offer as Caydon gently pulled her to her feet. Beauty looked back at Xavier his heart fluttered as her beautiful chocolate pools looked him over. ,”I’d rather you not. You have been a complete asshole to me ever since I got here.”

Xavier’s wolf whimpered causing Xavier to bow his head shamefully and look at his feet. ,”Night Xavier.” Xavier looked up hearing his brother’s voice. Xavier frowned seeing Beauty kiss Caydon’s cheek before she walked ahead of him. “Beauty.. I’m sorry.” Beauty paused turning to look at Xavier. ,”Yeah right, prove it.” Beauty tugged Caydon behind her up to her bed-room.

Xavier let out a breath that was trapped in his chest deciding on calling someone for a release. Once the call was complete, He was knee deep inside Beverly. She was screaming but the satisfaction that it once gave Xavier was now gone, it only made him want much more, it made him desperately horney rather than relieved.

The more he pounded into Beverly, the harder he got. 

----  ---

I guess he's just trying to feed something that's starving for someone else.