Thank You

Writing 'The Bad Boy's Girl' has been the best decision I've ever made and I'm not talking ratings wise. Yes the statistics are quite overwhelming but it's more than that. Because of this story I've undoubtedly found the best online family one could ask for. As of this moment there are 89,310 of you and the support I've received from each and every reader is beyond anything I could have imagined. I cannot put into words what it means to me that you've all stuck with on this journey of nearly two years but I can try.

A big thank you and a hug (because we're practically family right?) for all of you Colessa shippers. I have my very own ship, that's insane but insanely good. We've all laughed and cried together and more importantly we've all dealt with my crazy uploading schedule and read my author's notes which were usually the result of days of sleep deprivation. Still you guys have never wavered from being loyal readers, flooding each chapters with your hilarious yet insightful comments which make me gush like crazy. Without you I could never have fallen in love with writing the way I have, you guys make me love what I do and I am so grateful for getting the best bunch of readers out there.

Cole and Tessa's story would be incomplete without you. You helped make this ordinary story about two ordinary people extraordinary. Thank you for loving Cole the way you do, you're all his 'Shortcakes'. Thank you for championing Tessa and relating to her the way you do. Beth thanks you for appreciating her snark, Travis too would like to take this opportunity to thank his little fan club. Megan and Alex send their love and Jay well...he understands how you feel. Lastly Nicole would like to apologise for all the offensive behaviour.

I've received messages telling me that Tessa inspired some of you to overcome your own insecurities and that makes me so happy. I love you all for making 'The Bad Boy's Girl' come alive and for making the characters such a big part of your life. I will forever be indebted to you for that.

Come what may, remember that this is where it all started. This story, these characters, you guys are what means the most and I promise to always be there for you. This is not the end of Cole and Tessa's story and I hope you all stick around for the next stage in the crazy, crazy ride that is their relationship.

All my love and regards
-Blair  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come say hi on social media!