Chapter seven~ Just a Kiss-

• Dedicated to All my wonderful readers!

HEY!!!

So, good news!

I have Wifi!!!

YEAH BUDDY!

So now, i'll be able to update regularly!!!

I know a lot of people wanted me to update, so now i am!!

OMG! I'm on the boardwalk and i see every single store has 1D stuff and i'm like freaking out, 'cuz we don't have anything where i live, so i was SUPER excited!!! Im gonna buy a sweatshirt later:)

Haha, i wanted to thank everyone for reading and for commenting and voting!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

So,

to the story!

Lot's of love,

-Marisa <3

----------------------------------------------------------------

Darcy's P.O.V.

I could hear shouting from upstairs, they were arguing over me.

Greeeaat, i caused an arguement between One Direction.

I shut my eyes as a tear slipped out, i leaned my back against the cool stone wall.

My life was crumbling around me;

I was in love with my bully/ kidnapper.

I was kidnapped.

I was responsible for an arguement between the biggest boyband.

I was in a freaken cell.

Soo, yeah, i was allowed to cry.

Sobs racked my body and shuttered threw me as i curled into a ball and let myself cry back to sleep.

Harry's P.O.V.

I was just rilling our of bed when i heard yelling.

I rushed into the kitchen to see a red faced Liam and a distraut Louis.

"Liam! You can't do that! The only reason we are keeping her here is so that she doesn't tell the world our little secret." Louis screamed.

"Our secret? OUR SECRET?! This is your secret, your problem! I am trying to clean up after you! That's what i'm trying to do! So do not stand there and critize what i am doing!!" He shouted back.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" I yelled, confused.

They looked and me and Liam sighed rubbing his temples.

"Liam here thought it would be a good idea to lock Darcy up!" Louis exclaimed.

I gaped at Liam. He locked her up? In a cell? What in the world?? That wasn't like Liam at all.

He looked down, ashamed.

Niall walked into the room, followed by Zayn.

"What's going on? I was trying to get some beauty sleep, but nooooo." Zayn muttered angrily.

Niall's stomach rowled and we~ despite ourselves~ rolled our eyes.

Louis jumped into an explanation of what happened and Niall looked like he was about to cry where Zayn looked mad and shocked.

"Liam, we are going to let her out of there, whether you like it our not."

He sighed and ran his fingers threw his hair, "You guys are right, i was too harsh." He sighed.