As cute as nobody else

7 a.m.- my phone wakes me with the song "I see fire", time to get up. I open my eyes slowly and blink to the window. The snowflakes last night left a thin white afghan on the roofs and streets.

After getting dressed, I take a last look in the mirror and glance over my papers. "Stay strong, you can do it!" I say to my reflection. Then I go down to the entrance hall and outside in the cold.

A very long red carpet is laying on the whole road and on it's both sides a dozen people rallied, some with tired eyes and costumes(they probably stayed the whole night on the street just because of getting the possibility to meet their idols).

I walk trough the crowd , past a "Hobbithole" (where the stars will come out) and towards the end of the carpet. In only one hour they will arrive.

When I pass the end, I see many reporters and fotographes, who look impatiantly on their watches.

I walk besides them and search for a good place to stay for a while.

Soon the Stars arrive and Peter Jackson hold a little speech to welcome the fans. After this speech there he was... A handsome tall man with dark hair and sparkling brown eyes. I don't know what exactly happend to me, but as I felt his view and his smile on my body, my heart began to beat so fast that I thought it would jump out of me... He walks direct besides me towards Peter Jackson. I don't know what he was talking on the carpet, I was so busy to follow every gently move he did... He was so cute as nobody else.