Here's interview number 42! Enjoy it!
1. What should your readers and I call you?
Ella Rosewood or Ella.
2. What's your favorite color?
Purple, it's also my school color.
3. What's your favorite song?
Safe and Sound.
4. What's your favorite food?
Spicy chicken sandwich.
5. What's your favorite drink?
6. How long have you been a member of wattpad?
I joined February 12, 2012.
7. When and how did your interest in writing come along?
I've always loved writing. I used to use my dollhouse as a sort of stage and would write about what my dolls did.
8. What and/or who inspires you to write?
Normal every day things, my friends, tragic events, contest prompts, etc.
9. Who are your favorite Wattpad authors, and why?
Fallous-Children of War duo
Goldie68-Spiritual Networking series and Saving Grace
Lovelymisssnow-The Hunger Games Rebirth trilogy
10. What is the best book you've read on Wattpad? Who was it written by? What did you like about it?
The Hunger Games Rebirth and it's two other following books, written by lovelymisssnow. I love how she told the story of Katniss' daughter, it was truly amazing and I was in tears when the series ended.
11. What genres do you write about? Why?
Fan fiction-I am a Hunger Games FANATIC!
Realistic Fiction/teen-Easy to find inspiration
Poetry-i just love to write it
12. Which one of your stories so you enjoy writing the most? Why?
I am really enjoying writing my Hunger Games fan fiction 'The Start of the Rebellion'. It is fun messing with their emotions and fooling the few people that actually read it.
13. Who are your Wattpad BFF's?
Flamefeather, we are really good friends. She gives me some really good support. Oh, and Kosita25, I love her too!
14. How much do you love your fans? If you had to send all of your fans a message, what would you say?
I love all six of them! i would tell them thanks and that they don't know how special they are to me. When you are an unknown person like me, ever person counts, a lot.
15. Would you say that you are a known or an unknown author? Why?
Unknown. I have six fans and four total votes.
16. Here, list three of your works for our readers to read!
Start Of The Rebellion:
District Four is planning a rebellion, but when the worst hurricane in Panem history strikes, the plans are set back. But before even reconstruction can begin, the reapings have to be held. When Waterlily See is reaped, the rebellion planning team goes into chaos. Waterlily and her twin sister Mist were the head of the rebellion. Now they would only have one leader. Waterlily is thrown into the Games and the rebellion is set back until she returns, but will she return?
I do not own the Hunger Games. The Hunger Games is a fictional game that came from the mind of Suzanne Collins. Everything that happens in the games or in any other time in the story, came from my brain. if you think I have copied any names or events, please comment on the chapter or PM me. I probably did it on accident. Thank you.
The Schoolhouse Fires:
There are three girls, none of them know the person they or saving, nor do they know each other. After a fire starts eating away at their school, they find out that another person is still inside.
Five People, four stories, three girls, two firemen, one ending.
Auf dem Bauernhof:
This story is in English, but there is quite a bit of German, so if you don't know German, I suggest you open a translator.
If you do know German and you notice a mistake, please tell me, I am just a beginner.
Thanks so much Forgetful_Me for this opportunity, it really means a lot!
No problem, Ella! Until next time!
- Rebekah M
|Rebekah M||as Interviewer|