♕ Chapter 26

"Are you sure it's safe for us?" Rose asked, biting her lips. "Well, is it safe for you actually. I mean, what if they throw eggs at you again?"

Seth rolled his eyes. "Nothing will happen, Rose. Trust me. Father increased our bodyguards. Funny how you and he thought the same thing," he said, straightening his tie in front the huge mirror outside their bedrooms. He turned himself to face her. "You're done?" he asked.

Rose nodded. Seth and Rose were going to the a special event that was held in a hotel ballroom. Seth motioned closer to her and observed her like a detective. "Hmm, I was expecting something more than this," he said with his finger rubbing the end of his jaw as he gazed at his beautiful wife.

"So, you're saying that I don't look nice?" Rose said in a sulking tone. "Okay. Fine," she pressed her arms to her chest and looked away from him. Seth laughed as his wife was acting cute. He placed his hands on her shoulders, turning her to face him. "I was just kidding," he said. "You look very very very extraordinary beautiful," he said truthfully.

Rose smiled a little and her face blushed. Seth chuckled as he loved how he could make her blush every time he praised her. The pinkish trace on her cheeks always prettify her and made him loved her even more. She was looking very beautiful - wearing a red short dress that revealed her sexy ballerina legs, her hair was brought up and everything were too perfect for him.

"And you look..." Rose tried to search for the right word as she observed him. Like always, Seth looked amazingly handsome with his typical black tuxedo that fitted him perfectly. But there's nothing special except that he was wearing a bright smile instead of a frown. "Nice," she said and gave him an innocent smile.

Seth wrinkled his nose. "Just... Nice?" he asked as he was expecting her to say something more than just nice. "Yeah. Nice suits you," Rose smiled and grabbed his arm. "Let's go. I'm hungry," she said, rubbing her stomach. Rose pulled him away from there and she looped her arm through his. Seth shook his head, slightly disappointed as he expected something more than nice but followed her instantly, heading towards the limo.

Queen Carla looked out of the window as she heard giggling voices. She stared at her son and daughter-in-law as they got into the limo. She had to admit that her son looked much happier these few days. Since Seth announced as the new Crown Prince when he was just six years old, he barely smiled. Mostly because of her. Queen Carla realized that she was pushing him too hard but she wanted the best for her son. Her only son.

"What are you looking at?" King Edward asked as he saw that his wife were staring out of the window tentatively. Carla turned herself facing him and shook her head. "Seth and Rose," she said slowly. "I thought they will be fighting badly after the news about Seth were out. Instead, they were laughing together now," 

King Edward smiled and closed his book as he was excited to tell her wife about what Rose said the other. "I talked to Rose the other day. She said she trusts him with her life," he grinned. Carla raised an eyebrow. "Really?" she said in a surprise tone and motioned closer to him. "Wow,"

"I know. That was my impression too. I told you that there's something about this girl. I knew it from the first time I met her. She's really special," he said wisely, recalling when he first met Rose. "And I think Seth feels the same way about her too," 

"What do you mean?"

"Can't you notice, Carla? The way Seth looks at her and smile when he told us his story when he spent his night at her house. As his father, I understand his feelings," Edward explained. "Seth's in love with her and obviously, Rose is too. It's good to know about it. I thought they would hate each other for the rest of their lives,"