Chapter 2

Since this book is published, only a sample remains on Wattpad. Content stops after chapter eighteen. Please keep reading with this information in your mind.  

Chapter 2

Sometimes I wonder if it's too late to be an only child.

Then I wouldn't have to deal with my annoying siblings and their stupid even more annoying friends. Especially their friends are people like Seth Lee.

After I forcefully shove Seth out of my door, I huff and sit down on my bed, grabbing my laptop. My laptop is my means of escape. I like writing my blog and keeping my non-existent followers updated on what's happening in my life.

Dear friends,

Today my brother's friend Seth, the one I wrote to you about last week, moved in with us. It may seem like a dream come true for all other teenage girls, they get to see a hot guy walk around shirtless all day, every day. Sadly, that's not the case when it comes to Seth. He might have a nice body and great face, but he has the worst personality. He annoys me all the time and-

"Ella, I need to talk to you," River yells outside the door and I groan and push myself off from my bed walking to the door.

"What do you want?" I whine, pulling the door open.

"I have to go somewhere and Seth doesn't want to be alone," he states. "What do you want me to do about it?" I grumble. "You have to keep him company," he says as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

My eyes widen at his words, "What? You've got to be kidding?! Why can't he play x-box or look at naked girls?" I argued.

"Because you're not in his room," he winks and I frown in confusion. I gasp realizing what he had said and he bursts out laughing,

"River!" I exclaim, "you're such a perverted dick." I exclaimed.

"Oops, maybe I am," he retorted.

"But I'm your sister!" I snapped, hitting his arm.

Realization dawned on his face and he sheepishly smiled. "Shit, sorry Ella!" he apologized.

Before I can say another word, he grabs me from my door and forcefully pushes me to the end of the hall where the gaming room is. He opens the door and I see Seth sitting by myself on the couch. I scowl.

"Ella's here to keep you company for a while," he mutters. I walk inside and sit next to him. River closes the door and leaves.

Silence.

I awkwardly fidget with my hands and look up at him and see a deep frown in his face.

"What's wrong?" I mumbled.

He whimpers and holds his arms open. I stare at his puppy face and lean closer to him, and give him a hug. Seth's hands tighten around me and after a while, I pull away.

"Please tell me what's wrong, Seth," I plead, hoping that he would feel better if he talked to someone. He keeps looking at me and not uttering a word. Then out of nowhere, a boyish grin appears on his face and he starts laughing.

"You should've seen your face," he says in-between laughter. "Did you really think I was sad? I'm Seth Lee, for crying out loud, I'm never sad." 

"Asshole," I grumble and stand up.

Seth looks up at me, "Where are you going, Elliebear? You're supposed to keep me company," he smirks.

"After what you just did? Over my dead body," I sneered.

Seth suddenly smirks and runs over to me. He holds his hands out and I know exactly what he's planning to do; he's planning to tickle me, considering I'm very ticklish this won't be fun. Before I can say a word or run away, he's straddling me, tickling me so hard I could almost pee. 

"Stop!" I begged as I try to hold back the laughter. He keeps tickling me that evil boy.

"Say that you love me!" Seth demands and I shake my head, continuing to wiggle out of his grip. He keeps tickling me and I laugh as much as I can.

"S-s-stop," I protest, laughing.

"Nope," Seth chuckles.

Then I hear it.

Blerp.

Both Seth and I freeze. I couldn't say a word, not in a situation like this. Seth slowly moves away from me and then suddenly blurts out, "Did you just fart?"

God, could I please just crawl into a hole and die of embarrassment. I feel an immense blush growing on my cheeks and I shake my head furiously, I would never admit to him that I farted. Seth leans in a bit closer to me and sniffs, "Oh, you definitely farted," he laughed at my embarrassment.

"Shut up, Seth," I snapped and run out the door as fast as I can. I close the door and lean against it, in hopes that Seth wouldn't come out for another hour or so. I was absolutely mortified and wished I could just die of embarrassment.  I walk downstairs to the kitchen, splatter a bit of cold water onto my cheeks and sit down on one of the bar stools.

I grab an apple from out fruit bowl and take a bite of it, enjoying the taste. Apples are my favorite fruit; therefore, I enjoy eating them at all times. The only bad thing is if I eat too many apples, I can get a red rash on my cheeks and that isn't very nice.

As I'm eating my apple, I hear the door open upstairs and I jump up and hide behind the counter. I hear walking upstairs and then another door opening. I quietly stand up from the chair and walk upstairs. I see Seth's door open and so is mine.

To avoid being humiliated as quickly as I can, and as quietly, I walk to my door and step inside only to  see Seth's back towards me, standing in front of my dresser.

"What are you doing here?" I barked.

Seth turns around; eyes wide and guilty like a kid caught stealing candy. I stare at him for a bit and he looks down at his hands. My eyes follow his and then I notice it. His hands are filled with my chapsticks and he has a nervous smile on his face. I am gonna kill this boy.

"Why the hell are you holding my lip balms?" I growl.