The first thing we did was go walking around London, something that turned out to be a big fail, especially after feeling brave and deciding to go by ourselves, without security.

            It didn’t take long for fans to spot us but it wasn’t very bad at first. It turned out be a couple of girls who were just excited to see us walking around and the boys were kind enough to sign some of their stuff and take pictures with them. One of the girls even asked to take a picture with everyone in the group. It was a little weird to think that they would want a picture of me since I wasn’t famous but I obliged anyway, especially because I did not want the girl to feel bad.

            After the small encounters, we walked to the closest Nandos for lunch (after Niall and I begged everyone else). A couple minutes after we started chewing on our delicious meal, a humongous group of girls approached us. At first I thought they would be nice and calm like the rest of the girls we had encountered before but I was quickly shown the opposite. They ran toward our outside table in full speed, surrounding us all in a matter of seconds.

            The boys seemed pretty firm as they tried to calm their screaming but sure enough, they were closing on our personal space.

            Some of the girls got so close to me I could feel their breath on my face and it wasn’t a very pleasant smell on some. Others would grab my arm unexpectedly or they would practically yell in my face, a couple of spit landing on it. Being claustrophobic, my heart began to race and my stomach started to do flips. Noticing this, Zayn leaned over, hugging me from my waist in reassurance. It definitely helped me relax a bit but I still felt a small sense of panic either way. I guess Niall got pretty irritated too because he quickly got up from his seat and ran inside the building. A couple minutes later a man, who I assumed was the manager, told the girls that if they did not leave, he would call the police.

            The boys apologized as the herd left, my breathing slowing down at every step they got further away.

            “That was intense!” Danielle said, her arm clinging into Liam’s shoulder.

            “It’s so annoying when they do that. They should know it’s rude to disturb me when I’m eating.” Niall complained. He grabbed the rest of his food and gulped it, his hand was shaking but it was barely noticeable.

            “That was sick!” Sam agreed.

            “Weird.” Josh grouched beside her.

            “I agree, it’s quite rude.” Liam added.

            “You alright?” Zayn whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my neck.

            I leaned to the side to rest my head on his chest and nodded.

            “Congratulations Ellie, you survived your first encounter with a malicious group of fans!” Louis said sarcastically.

            “Do I get a prize now?” I joked.

            “Hey! I’m your prize.” Zayn slapped my shoulder with a pout.

            I looked at him and turned to the group. “Am I allowed to trade prizes?” I smirked.

            Zayn looked at me with a hurt look, his hands resting on his heart.

            “Sorry love, you get what you get.” Liam laughed.

            “Dang.” I sighed. Zayn leaned back in his seat, the hurt still playfully set on his face.