Chapter 14.

A/N: OKAY. So yeah. This is 2 years worth of wait. lolol.

But it's hopefully not going to be as noobish as it originally was.

And this time I'm going to update oftenly. Like not every two days or whatever, but maybe once or twice a week? idk. maybe I'll hop on it every free chance I get and write.

BUT. I have camps for the next couple of weeks so I'll only be able to write at night.

I lost like 99% of my readers, and that's disheartening, but I'm going to pull through for all of my loyals(:

And I totally thought this was going to be longer than it seems, but nope. It seems so short on the new updated app on Wattpad. After it's up for y'all to read I'm going to go and see if it seems like an okay amount on the phone app. I'm updating and writing on my iPad and it makes it seem SO short.

But anyways. I love all of you who have stuck with me... waiting... for two years... <3

Votes and comments would be appreciated.

Got an idea for the story or a part of a chapter? Let me know. I just might use it and I will of course dedicate it to you and give you creds.

So if you don't mind... VOTE AND COMMENT<3

Enjoy.

P.S. I tried to make it suspenseful ;)

*Anya's POV recap*

I panic, thinking Kemper will explain to them all what happened between us. Especially my past.

"Kemper, please don't tell Dez or Zeke! Please, don't tell them!" I beg him.

I hear the down open.

"Tell them what?"

¥¥

"Ummmmm.... Wh-what?" I finally stutter out after a brief pause, hoping that Dez and Zeke wouldn't push the issue.

"Don't play dumb, Anya," Dez smirked. "It isn't a cute look on you."

I gave him a funny look. "Okay.....?"

Zeke sighed. "We heard you say 'don't tell them!' Now I'm assuming by 'them' you mean Dez and I. So what are you trying to keep from us?" He raised an eyebrow at me questioningly.

I don't know why I was hesitant to tell them. Maybe I felt a little weird for opening up to my mate's--second mate?--- best friend. I'd known Dez the longest out of the three and I didnt even tell him. But that didnt mean I would take back mine and Kemper's heart to heart, he needed that, and I begrudgingly admit that I did too. I guess I figure that I couldn't handle another rejection from my second mate. I've already been rejected once, what's keeping me from being rejected a second time?

I send a weary glance to Kemper, who has been silent ever since Dez and Zeke walked into the room. Before I can even open my mouth to reply, my cellphone goes off in my pocket.

Sighing in slight relief at the interruption, I glanced at the name on the screen and I froze. I swear, it was like a cold hand was now gripping my heart.

££££££££££££££

*Joshua's POV recap*

Anyways, I need a plan to bring in some money.

I grin. That's it!

All I need is to find my mate, bring her back, get her to love me-which should be easy; I am her mate after all-and then use her powers for money!