The Beginning

Hey there Loverz9 and Kaitlin90 here! HEHEHE WE MADE A FAKE ACCOUNT! Anyways we joined up together on here. So Here ya go!

~

It was 6:00 PM on a late Sunday evening. I was sitting in my favorite chair in the living room with one lamp lit to brighten the scene, reading my favorite book for the fourth time. I just

couldn't get enough of it.

I twirled my luscious nearly black hair in between my pale fingers. My piercing grey eyes moving quickly across the page.

All I could hear is the turning of pages and the ticking of the clock on the wall. Sighing in content, I ran my fingers through my hair. The phone suddenly rang, scaring me.

"Hello?" I said carefully.

"Caden! Oh, thank goodness. I just heard on the news there was a burglar on the loose. They showed his picture on the TV and hot damn! One word: HOT!" My best friend, Aria gushed, and continued. "They said he's 18! Our age Caden! Our age..."

I looked out the window, the curtains hanging limply around it. "So? I mean why would you be interested in a thief?" I asked confused.

"Well, if you know me... I'll bang anything that is hot!" Aria giggled.

I rolled my eyes. "You have a boyfriend," I muttered.

"So? I can still gush about hot guys," she argued back.

"Ari, do you know if he's in our neighborhood?" I asked worriedly as images of what could possibly happen raced through my mind.

"Umm, well as if now, they don't know where he is exactly. Although they have a general location... Last the cops heard was that he was on 3rd Karol street..." She trailed off.

My face paled a little. That was the road next to ours. "Fuck..." I muttered and stood up. I closed the curtains and made sure the all doors and windows were locked.

"What if I get robbed? I would freak the hell out! My parents just went out of the town for a business trip and Rebecca is at a friend's house so I'm home alone, Aria I'm scared. Can I come over?" I asked my breath shaky even though I knew the chances were slim.

"I'm grounded, remember? Besides, you are a wolf! You can handle anything. Anyway, I have to go. My parents want me for dinner. Be careful!" She warned.

I wanted her to stay on the line for reassurance, but I knew how strict her parents were about her on the phone around dinner time, especially if its me since she lives a couple houses away. I hung up and put the my phone down on the table beside me. I turned on the t.v. to distract me.

Everything will be okay! I told myself.

I looked around once before slowly drifting to sleep.