chapter 19

Two months later

"Being this happy is indescribable" I told to my beautiful baby girl as she looked up at me through her crystal clear eyes.

I placed her back into her crib in hopes she would fall asleep and give me a restful night.

I had to admit with Justin not being home a lot it got kind of lonely.

About a month after Hope was born he returned back to traveling and singing for the world. He stays pretty local and comes home every night thank god.

He promised to take me out tonight, just the two of us after his concert. Alyssa volunteered to babysit, which is crazy considering she had her baby boy about two weeks later but she decided to take on the challenge.

I headed into my bathroom to prepare my self for tonight. This was going to be the first time in two months we've actually had complete alone time and saying I was excited was an understatement for sure.

Knowing Justin he would be taking me to some over the top fancy restaurant so I decided to wear a tight black dress to show off the curves I've finally regained after loosing the baby weight, and a pair of red heels.

I sat on the couch all dressed and ready. Justin would be home around ten like he promised and then we'd head out.

I glanced at the clock realizing it was two in the morning. Wide eyes I jumped up and yelled out for Justin only to receive no answer. Confused, I struggled to make sense of this situation. I must have fallen asleep, but it was now two and were the heck was he?

I ran to Hope's nursery to make sure she was okay and she was sound asleep, which settled some of my nerves. I slipped off my heels and headed into my room where I expected Justin to be sleeping. A hard thump came straight from the backyard. Now my heart started to race and I ran outside.

When the back door opened my eyes grew wide and my jaw fell open. "Hello you sexy momma" Justin winked at me making me blush.

"I-uh" I couldn't get out a sentence. The scene was breath taking. "You did this?" I questioned still in awe.

The backyard was decked out in flowers and candles with a small table with champagne waiting for us.

"Yes, I planned this the whole time. You falling asleep just helped make it possible" He laughed.

I ran into his arms and kissed his cheeks. "I cant believe you" I said looking up into his face that was nothing but smiles. "Anything for you my princess, Now lets sit" He pulled out my chair and I took a seat.

He poured us both a glass and for the first time in two months I honestly felt 100% relaxed. No interruptions, no stress. Just me and Justin finally alone.

"Kelsie" I looked at Justin's face waiting for him to say more

"We've certainly had a crazy ride" I nodded my head in agreement

"But I wouldn't want my life to have turned out any other way" I smiled at Justin's cute words.

"You and Hope have made my life complete, I would do anything for you to. I want to make sure you always know that" I nodded again

"I also want you to know that when I say I love you I mean it" He took my hands in his.

His fingers started tracing line along my left hand ring finger.

"And I'm sorry if I've hurt you in the past, mentally and well uh physically" He looked at my cut and we both laughed a little

"But I promise Kelsie Blair that as long as I'm alive you will be happy and loved"

"I love you" I whispered out to him. I never wanted this moment to fade.

And with that he stood and pulled me out of my chair and then in a sudden movement got down on one knee. My eyes grew wide for the third time that night and tears started forming in my eyes.

"Will you Kelsie Blair, marry me?"