I hope you know I still love you....To convince you I'll show you.....

This one is rated R. I'll warn you when it's close.

Tasha POV

Trey and I just had a good talk. So we're good now. I honestly missed him, even after what he put me through. I truthfully still loved him, not like that but as a brother and friend. After a while we got tired and sat down. I sat by Trey and Twist on my other side. Trey had his arm around me, with me close to him, my head was on his shoulder. We were talking low for a while. Rack City came on. Everybody was to tired to dance.

Kia- Ayy T, I saw you and Trey gettin' kinda close on the dance floor.

Me- Yeah, we made up. We're good now.

Ashley- FINALLY!

Me- Whats that suppose to mean??

Ashley- I was wondering when you were going to forgive him.

Trey- Took sometime, but I got her. * smiles and pulls me close*

Me-*lays on his shoulder* Yeah.....guess it did.

He looked into my eyes. I looked away quickly. I gotta text from Twist.

Convo

Twist: Are you 2.....

Tasha: NO!

Twist: Ok.

End of convo.

Twist grabbed my hand. And held it intwined with his. I looked up at him. He looked at me. He leaned, I did to. Our lips met. Sparks flew. I knew he felt them too. His hand went down my legs. My hands went around his neck. One hand touching his face. He kissed me deeply and passionately. I kissed him back with the same amount of passion. He bit and licked my lip for an entrance. I accepted. We explored each others mouths. At this moment I didn't care what I was doing. I just knew it was me and Twist. He pulled me into his lap. I moaned into his mouth. He smirked.

Wayne- Told you!

Tyga- Get it Twist!

Ashley- I knew it!! You two did have something goin' on!

Then we heard Nicki's voice boom. And we both pulled away by how it startled us. It felt like we were the only two alive during that kiss. He whispered right by my ear.

T- I love you T, always have. Always will.

Me- I know and I love you too. *smiles*

(This doesn't mean they're back together.....we'll just have to see.)

Nicki- Ok everyone. It's time to bring the cake out and sing Happy Birthday to Kia!

The cake had blue and white frosting on it. It was a big cake. It had "18" on it. And Kia looked so happy. We all got around her and the cake and sang.

Ray- Happy Birthday Baby girl. Make a wish.

Kia blew the candles out. They played birthday cake again and we all sat down and ate some. It had been a lil while and we all were just talking and laughing and all that good stuff.

Trey- So you two...?? *smiles*

Me- Well, I don't know...Have to talk with Prince...*sighs*

Ashley- So how long has this secret thing been going on? Huh sis?

Me- You know that day Twist brought uh Moesha or whatever her name was, to the bus. Yeah that time you guys left us alone.