Chapter 6- I'm no Damsel in Distress

"What in hell were you doing with Chris?" A arm slam my locker shut and in process of shutting my locker both my index and middle finger got slam by it.

"Shit fucking hole!" I pry my fingers away from the locker and glare at the abuser.

"What in fucking hell Cassie? You could have fucking cut off my fucking finger! I need my fucking middle finger ya know? So I could fuck off someone!" I curse like a sailor. Sue me, two of my fingers almost got amputated.

"Woah! Ease up with the swearing, it's seriously deflowering my ears." Cassie casually lean on my locker like my fucking finger wasn't slam on my locker. "Anyway, what were you doing with Chris?"

I glare at her and grab my bag which was on the floor. "He wanted to walk me home." I shrug and start to walk to class. "Why do you even care?"  I raise my eyebrow.

"Well- I uh- the thing is-" She stutters. "I'm just looking out for you, I don't want your heart to get broken." She explains.

"Right. So you weren't jealous at all?" My voice was dripping with sarcasm.

She laughs uncomfortably. "What? No! See you later at lunch or whenever!" With that said she run off to where ever her class was. This girl I tell you! She's still hopelessly in love with Mr. Jock.

"Ivory, wait up!" Speak of the devil. I stop and my track and wait for Chris to step beside me.

"So whats up?" I ask. We started to walk again.

He scratch the back of his head and his face marred a worried look. Bags were forming under his blue eyes and worry lines were starting to form under his mouth. "Has-" He croak. "Has the wolf visited you last night?" I froze in my spot.

"What are you talking about?" I hiss at him.

"The fucking wolf slash horse!" He hiss back at me. "I'm not kidding Ivory. Seriously. it was standing outside my window snarling all night. I couldn't sleep!" He was hysteric by then and I felt bad for the poor guy.

"I-" He cut me off.

"You have to help me! Make it go away Ivory! Please!" He was practically on his knees and people on the hallway were looking at us weirdly.

Basically it was my fault, if he wasn't hanging out with me then the big ass wolf wouldn't have been terrorizing him. "What do you want me to do?" I ask, my eyes glinting with determination. I will do what ever I can do to help Chris. Even if he called me a piece of shit.

"Do what you did yesterday. Command him to leave me or something!" He grabs my arms and squeezes it. I could see fear in his eyes. Damn nabbit! Why does that wolf have to scare him.

"I'll try, but-" I was cut off again by him.

What he did next completely blow my mind off. He grab my shoulders and pull me closer to him and the next thing I know I was engulf in a big hug with him.

"Thank you so much!" He squeezes me tighter and I was left gasping for air. "At the end of the day both of us would go to my house and wait for it. Okay?" I nod in response.

Finally after what felt like an hour he release me. "Thank god! I thought I was going to die!" I push away from him and straighten my hair. "Now shoo," I did the shooing motion on him. "You and I are going to be late for class. Oh and I forgot! I I have to stop by the Library so I might be late. " He smiles at me and walk away.

Well not without saying. "Whatever! I'll pick you up! Don't forget! My house!" Right then and there I wanted to strangle him.

Why? Well half of the school heard and gave me the 'I know what your going to do" look.