Chapter 10

So for the one person who commented Thank you very much. I was able to read the comment when it was in my email but I deleted it and I couldn’t get to it on wattpad so I couldn’t reply anyway here Adrian’s POV like requested. Also sorry it took so long to update I had finals and graduation so I didn’t really have much time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian’s POV

If there is one thing you should know about me it’s that I am as far from a player that you can get. Sure I’ve kissed a girl here and there but nothing more, I was waiting for when I found my mate. Even before I found her I was helplessly in love. And when I looked into her eyes I was already one hundred percent whipped, no doubt about it.

I took an unconscious step forward, stopping as soon as I noticed her expression. She didn’t look happy to see me, she looked downright terrified but it only lasted for a sec before it was replaced by cool indifference. Without another glance my way she turned around and left.

All at once it seemed like all heat left my body. Did she not know we were mates? No she had to of, maybe she was just confused. Oh god please don’t tell I just got rejected, I don’t know what I would do if she rejected me. My thoughts swirled on becoming more and more depressing, I quickly snapped out of it though  as someone slapped my back, hard.

“What the hell was that for dude.” It was Harry who had slapped me.

“Trying to snap you out of it, you were like in some trance or something, I called your name like five times.”

“Oh, gotcha,” I thought back to the beauty who just left. “Hey do you know that girl that was just here?”

“Oh yeah her, that was Primrose Chavez, she came here at the beginning of the summer. She came by herself, but if I were you I wouldn’t bother with here she is a class A bitch.”

As soon as those words left his mouth a feral growl escaped mine. It scared everyone in here distance, hell it even scared me a bit.

Harry looked at me as if I had gone crazy. “What the hell was that for?”

I looked back in the direction of where my Angel had gone. As I turned my head back to the group they looked at me expectantly. I rubbed the back of my neck not really knowing what to say. “Sorry about that, umm... well you see she uhhh, she is umm kinda like umm”

Jasmine butted in with a “Spit it out already!”

I sighed then continued, “She is, well basically she is, umm well you see she.”

I heard a gasp and turned to my right to see Gabby jumping up and down looking as if she was about to pee her pants in excitement. We all looked at her like she was crazy. She sighed in exasperation “Can’t you guys see it?” Everyone shook their heads but me, I gulped loudly not liking where this was going. Gabby had a shit eating grin on her face “Didn’t you see the way he was looking at her?” She was met with more silence. “She’s his mate!” She all but screamed. giving me a tight hug, still jumping up and down.

At first it was silent, but then everyone broke out in large grins giving me congrats and all I could do was think if she was okay with me being her mate or not. After awhile everyone decided it was time to go to class but Chris stayed back looking at me solemnly, well this can’t be good.

After everyone else left I went up to Chris. “Hey man what’s with the look?”

He shook his head as if getting rid of that train of thought and smiled up at me “Nothing man, why do you ask?” I gave him a knowing look, and he gave in “Alright yeah there's something that I have to tell you but not now, now is the time to celebrate.”

He put his arm around my shoulders, “Yeah I guess that makes sense.”

“Sure does, now lets head to class.” Me and Chris headed to our first period which was a free period so we sat there talking about our summers and soon that lead to me quizzing him about my mate.

“So how did you meet her.”

He let a short laugh burst out “Oh, man she had us all wrapped around her finger, She came into the shop looking sexy as hell,” with my warning growl he sobered up, “Right, she’s your mate sorry, anyway she came in and we all thought she need her car fixed or something but then she started asking about getting a job working there, you know what she said when we asked her why she wanted to work with there?” insert dramatic pause here. “I’m good with my hands,” My jaw dropped “Yup that was our reaction too, then the old man came in and got her job all sorted out.”

“Damn, seems like my mate is a little spitfire.” I loved that.

“Seems like it.” We talked a little more until the bell rang and we were off to our next class and boy was I in for a big surprise.