Chapter 17

Warning! Warning! Warning! Warning! Warning! Warning! Warning! Warning!Warning! Warning! Warning! Warning! Warning! Warning! Warning! Warning!

There is boyxboy yumminess in this chapter and it's a little more intense than anything I've written so far. So if this sounds like something you won't want to read then skip this chapter. okay? Bye!

Hypnos POV

What the hell was I doing? I don't know what came over me when I started teasing Hermes but then it just felt like it was supposed to happen. I wanted to stop it, I wanted to pull away and hope that it wouldn't happen again but the more I tried to leave the more my body wanted to stay.

"Listen Than..." he looked down at me with an annoyed look at the use of his little pet name from Hermes.” This is insane, yeah we got a little carried away but I think you're going a little overboard with these punishments!"

His annoyed look quickly turned to one of amusement as I continued to plead our case. He looked like he wanted to laugh at my attempt to convey my feelings about this. It wasn’t meant to be a laughing matter, I was serious about this.

"All you have to do is tell us that what we did was wrong and then we'll correct ourselves accordingly. Having us wear collars that only you can control is humiliating and unnecessary and you know it."

"You're kidding right?" I looked at him confused, I'm pretty sure he could tell that I was serious but I guess not. The next thing I know I was being pulled up by my collar and moved closer to Than.

"You disrespect me in my own home and then you want to tell me how to react? I think not." Wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him so that are bodies were pressed together. My whole body tensed in reaction to him. This was one of the only times that he had showed me this type of affection. He rarely ever initiates things like this so when he does it's incredibly unnerving.

"Yeah but you're taking this a little too far..." Ignoring my statement he released his grip on me and pulled Hermes up by his collar.

"Neither one of you have answered my questions." Question? What question? I glanced at Hermes who was trying hard not to make eye contact with me. His cheeks were tinted pink as he looked down at the ground; I guess he was still embarrassed by Than catching us.

"What question Than?"

"I asked you two what you think your punishment should be and you have yet to answer me." Looking into his eyes, it was evident that he was completely serious. Was he serious? Has my brother lost his mind? Before I could question him about this Hermes' shaky voice reached my ears.