SWEET LIES ♡ MIBUCHI REO

A/N: BEWARE OF OOCNESS. There, don't say I didn't warn you! XD

Sweet Lies Mibuchi Reo

-----♥︎-----

Lying, decieving, misleading.

You happen to be an expert on that subject.

You were dubbed as "Little Miss Liar". Why? Well, it was obvious, you were a liar. And you had a reason why which only you know.

Everything that came from your mouth, the stories you tell, everything was a lie. Even if you were hurt, you would lie at say that you were alright, even if you weren't. Some even asked why you lie, and you answer... with a lie, of course.

"I've already been tainted by the world and its cruelty."

It was obviously a lie, but it sounded like the truth. Many were confused. Was what you said true? Or was it just another lie? Even you don't know, because you were drowning in your own lies.

"You lied again, [ First name ]-chan."

Snapping your head where the voice had come from, you came face to face with your friend.

Mibuchi Reo.

He was the only one that can see your lies. But, of course, being the naughty girl you were, you always denied it.

"Lying? Me? Why would I lie?" You asked with a sly smile.

He sighed. "Don't play games. Don't you ever get tired of lying?"

That question hit you hard. It was always a question that he asks, but why can't this heavy feeling disappear everytime he asks this question.

It was one of those billion dollar questions where you need to answer questionly. Your answer will depend on where your life would go.

The real question here is,

"Will you stop lying?"

A smirk only formed on your lips as you placed your arms behind your head. "Maybe, maybe not. It depends actually."

Mibuchi shook his head. "You never change," He stood up from his chair and started to walk away. "But, remember. You can't always hide behind a mask. One of these days, that façade will break. Before that happens, you must learn to remove it."

The sound of a door closing was the last thing you heard after your friend left. What he said struck you like thunder, it was something you didn't expect him to say.

What he said kept repeating in your head. Looking out the window of your classroom, you tried to erase it from your head, but it only left a mark on your brain.

While looking at the window, you could see your faded image on the glass, only with a mask covering your face. Your eyes squinted, trying to distinguish if what you were seeing was true or not.

Alas, the mask did not disappear. Was this what he meant earlier?

-----

"Hey, hey. That girl from 3-A. The one called Little Miss Liar. Don't you think she's pretty?"

"And seems nice, too."

"But, even still, she's called Little Miss Liar for a reason."

"What is it, then?"

"Well, it's because she's a liar. A fake person."