Preface

• Dedicated to the Lover of my soul. Speak through me.

Dear Reader,

There will be romantic elements in the pages of this book, but please note that this story is not your typical romance. It is not about a high school girl falling in love with the dashing young actor mysteriously surrounded by demons. 

There are demons described in the pages of this book, but please note that this story is not a horror story. It is not intended to induce fear, but simply introduce you to a what-if scenario brought about by open spiritual eyes. Please remember that fear can only grip you if you let it. Whatever images the story paints in your vivid imagination, I pray that you will have the spirit of power, of love and of a sound mind.

This story is a heart cry - one that is felt by so many members of this generation all over the world. It is a heart cry for this generation to wake up and realize that regardless of our ethnicity, our geographical location, our background, our nationality, our race, we are all born in a war. The age-old struggle between light and darkness rages on. 

And our most powerful weapon was, is and will always be Love.

I pray that by reading the stories of the characters of this book, you will come to realize that you, my beloved reader, are lovedFor I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom. 9:38-39

~ Psalmista